How do you unlock your phone if you forgot the pattern?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see «Forgot pattern.» Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How can I bypass pattern lock?
Can You Bypass the Android Lock Screen?
- Erase Device with Google ‘Find My Device’ Please note this option with erase all information on the device and set it back to factory settings like when it was first purchased. …
- Factory Reset. …
- Unlock with Samsung ‘Find My Mobile’ website. …
- Access Android Debug Bridge (ADB) …
- ‘Forgot Pattern’ option.
28 февр. 2019 г.
How can I unlock my pattern lock without reset?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
How do I unlock my mobile phone? You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. If it’s locked, a message will appear on your home screen. The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC).
Why is my pattern lock not working?
Reboot your phone
You can also restart your phone. Press and hold down the Power button until the Restart option appears on the screen. Tap Restart and wait until your phone reboots. But don’t enter the PIN code or pattern as soon as your device has rebooted.
How do I remove a pattern?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern. …
- Tap Done.