- 1 What are the options in File and Edit menu?
- 2 What are the options in File menu?
- 3 What are the options available in View menu?
- 4 What are the options in File menu explain about each option?
- 5 What are the menus available in menu bar of MS Word?
- 6 What is File menu how many types of options?
- 7 What is file menu bar?
- 8 What is menu bar definition?
- 9 What is the definition of a menu?
- 10 What are menu options?
- 11 What are the different types of toolbar?
- 12 In which menu gallery option is available?
- 13 Which command will let you exit from writer?
It is often the second menu in the menu bar, next to the file menu. Whereas the file menu commonly contains commands about handling of files, such as open, save, and print, the edit menu commonly contains commands relating to the handling of information within a file, e.g. cut and paste and selection commands.
File Menu Options
- MDL Mol files — structures are exported as queries, so normalized and exact/normalized bonds become unspecified in the Mol file. …
- SMILES — a linear representation of chemical formula.
- DARC — the internal DARC format.
- SMD — Standard Molecular Data format.
- Exit: This command will exit the structure drawing application.
View Menu Options
- The following options can be selected from the View menu:
- Tool Bar. This option selects whether or not to show the Tool Bar buttons. …
- Status Bar. This option selects whether or not to show the Status Bar at the bottom of the WinTopo main window. …
- Histogram Window. …
- Zoom In. …
- Zoom Out. …
- Pan Realtime. …
The File menu includes common file options such as New, Open…, Save, and Print. The Edit menu contains commands such as Undo, Select All, Copy, and Paste. The View menu typically includes zoom commands and options to show or hide elements within the window.
The Menu bar is directly below the Title bar and it displays the menu. The menu begins with the word File and continues with Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Table, Window, and Help. You use the menu to give instructions to the software.
Following is the list of options of the File Menu:
- New – create a new file or folder.
- Open – open a particular file or folder. …
- Save : save the file.
- Save As : enabled to save the file with changes in the name of another file.
- Print : used to give print command.
- Exit : used to close the application and exit.
2 нояб. 2017 г.
The File menu is a graphical control element formerly common to most file-handling computer programs, but more recently often replaced by a toolbar or ribbon. It often appears as the first item in the menu bar, and contains commands relating to the handling of files, such as open, save, print, etc.
A menu bar is a graphical control element which contains drop-down menus. The menu bar’s purpose is to supply a common housing for window- or application-specific menus which provide access to such functions as opening files, interacting with an application, or displaying help documentation or manuals.
1a : a list of the dishes that may be ordered (as in a restaurant) or that are to be served (as at a banquet) b(1) : a comparable list or assortment of offerings a menu of television programs.
A menu is a set of options presented to the user of a computer application to help the user find information or execute a program function. Menus are common in graphical user interfaces ( GUI s) such as Windows or the Mac OS .
What are the different types of toolbar?
There are various types of toolbars on a window:
- Application toolbar.
- Quick access toolbar.
- Search toolbar.
- Bookmarks toolbar.
- Thumbnail toolbar.
Gallery option is present in insert menu.
Which command will let you exit from writer?
Ans- Ctrl + S is used to save a file in Writer. Alt + F4 will let you Exit from Writer.