While motherboards have many components, the two main items are the random access memory (RAM) and the central processing unit (CPU).
- 1 What are the components of a motherboard?
- 2 What are the two main components on the motherboard quizlet?
- 3 What are the top two 2 most important computer parts components?
- 4 What are the 2 main components of a computer system?
- 5 What are the types of motherboard?
- 6 How many parts does a motherboard have?
- 7 Is the fastest most powerful computer and the most expensive?
- 8 Is the smallest element in an electronic image?
- 9 Are most computers and electronic devices Analog?
- 10 What are the 10 parts of computer?
- 11 What is the most expensive part of a PC?
- 12 Which part is most important in computer?
- 13 What are the 5 types of hardware?
- 14 What are the 3 types of software?
- 15 What are the 10 examples of software?
What are the components of a motherboard?
The important components of a Motherboard are given below:
- Mouse & keyboard : There are two types of keyboard and mouse connectors. …
- USB (Universal serial bus) : USB is Universal serial bus.
- Parallel port : …
- CPU Chip : …
- RAM slots : …
- Floppy controller : …
- IDE controller : …
- PCI slot :
2 мар. 2018 г.
What are the two main components on the motherboard quizlet?
The main circuit board of the personal computer; Two main components on the motherboard are the processor and memory.
What are the top two 2 most important computer parts components?
The most important piece of hardware is the microprocessor chip, which is commonly known as the central processing unit (CPU).
- Display monitor.
- Memory modules.
- Disk drive.
14 янв. 2021 г.
What are the 2 main components of a computer system?
Every computer is composed of two basic components: hardware and software. hardware includes the Physical features, which are every part that you can either see or touch, for example: monitor, case, keyboard, mouse, and printer. The part which activates the physical components cs alled software.
What are the types of motherboard?
Below are the six different types of Motherboards:
- AT Motherboard. These motherboards have bigger physical dimensions of hundreds of millimeters and hence they are not the right fit for the mini desktop category of computers. …
- ATX Motherboard. …
- LPX Motherboard. …
- BTX Motherboard. …
- Pico BTX motherboard. …
- Mini ITX motherboard.
How many parts does a motherboard have?
|1. CPU socket||2. Chipset||3. DIMM/RAM slots|
|4. PCIe x16 slot||5. PCI x1 slot||6. M.2 connector|
|7. SATA ports||8. Front panel connectors||9. USB 2. header|
|10. USB 3.1 Gen1 header||11. USB 3.1 Gen2 header||12. ATX power connector|
|13. CPU power connector||14. BIOS chips||15. CMOS battery|
Is the fastest most powerful computer and the most expensive?
1. Supercomputer – The fastest, largest, most powerful and most expensive computer. 2. Mainframe Computer – This is a little smaller and less powerful than the supercomputer, but, like the supercomputer it is also expensive.
Is the smallest element in an electronic image?
A pixel is generally thought of as the smallest single component of a digital image.
Are most computers and electronic devices Analog?
Most computers and electronic devices are analog, which use only two discrete states: on and off. … Stick computers typically are less expensive than desktops and laptops. True. Instead of the term, port, the term, connector, sometimes is used to identify audio and video ports.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
What is the most expensive part of a PC?
The motherboard is the most expensive part of building a PC. It contains the microprocessor, RAM memory, and most of the other electronics.
Which part is most important in computer?
Well, one of the most important components in a computer is the CPU. CPU stands for Central Processing Unit.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
- Main memory(RAM)
- Expansion cards.
- Power supply unit.
- Optical disc drive.
- Hard disk drive (HDD).
25 янв. 2021 г.
What are the 3 types of software?
And as we discussed there are broadly three types of software i.e. system software, application software, and programming language software. Each type of software has its function and runs on the computer system.
What are the 10 examples of software?
Examples and types of software
|Internet browser||Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.||Yes|
|Movie player||VLC and Windows Media Player.||Yes|
|Operating system||Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows.||No|
|Photo / Graphics program||Adobe Photoshop and CorelDRAW.||Yes|