For gameplay footage, the audio and video should go together. Keeps things nice and simple for editing. Your voice, on the other hand, should be separate. That allows you to adjust the audio levels better as well as cut stupid things you say out of the video without removing whole sections of the video.
- 1 Can you record video and audio separately?
- 2 Do Youtubers record audio and video separately?
- 3 Does OBS record audio and video separately?
- 4 How can I record my voice and video at the same time?
- 5 How do you record good sound on a video?
- 6 How do I record audio and video on my computer?
- 7 What software do YouTubers use to record audio?
- 8 What is the best way to record audio?
- 9 How can I make my voice sound better when recording?
- 10 Why is obs not recording my mic?
- 11 Where does OBS save audio files?
- 12 Can you talk on the phone and record at the same time?
Can you record video and audio separately?
When you record sound separately from the camera, you may consider using a device called a portable sound recorder. Portable sound recorders can be purchased from camera stores from around $100 to around $10,000. A good option is the Zoom H4N. The Zoom H4N portable sound recorder.
Do Youtubers record audio and video separately?
They record it at the same time, but yes they might be doing the audio mix separate from the video source or (and not using mic built into the video capture device). You could run a regular mic through an analog mixer and then into a camera or phone.
Does OBS record audio and video separately?
OBS will always write all data, video and audio, into one file only. Never in different files. This file has an internal structure, where the video data stream and the several audio streams are identifiable as so-called tracks.
How can I record my voice and video at the same time?
Download it to record your voice and screen at the same time.
- Select Recording Region. Click the «Select region» drop-down menu to choose the recording region you need to record.
- Choose File Folder. Click «Open Folder» or «Select…» …
- Specify the Recording Settings. …
- Start Recording.
How do you record good sound on a video?
How to Record Audio For a Video With a Phone
- Put your phone on Airplane Mode. Avoid message alerts and beeps that can ruin your audio.
- Avoid recording in rooms where anything buzzes or hums. …
- Record “room noise”. …
- Attach a Shotgun Mic to your phone. …
- Use a 2nd phone as a microphone.
How do I record audio and video on my computer?
Option 1: ShareX – open source screen recorder that gets the job done
- Step 1: Download and Install ShareX.
- Step 2: Start the app.
- Step 3: Record your computer audio and microphone. …
- Step 4: Select video capture area. …
- Step 5: Share your screen captures. …
- Step 6: Manage your screen captures.
10 апр. 2019 г.
What software do YouTubers use to record audio?
Bandicam has earned its reputation as the best game capturing and video recording software for YouTubers. It will fully satisfy both beginners and advanced users who need a tool that allows them to capture their gameplay, computer screen, system sound and webcam/facecam.
What is the best way to record audio?
Over on Android, Titanium Recorder (Android only, free with ads) provides one of the most complete solutions for sound capture. Tap the menu button (three dots) on the top right and go to Settings. Here, you can adjust the sample rate, bit rate, and gain to capture as much detail as possible for your recorded audio.
How can I make my voice sound better when recording?
11 Tips for Better Voice-over Recording
- 1 — Put the right mic in the right place. …
- 2 — Use a pop filter. …
- 3 — Use a music stand. …
- 4 — Make sure the recording space is not too live. …
- 5 — Make sure you have a copy of the script and keep copious notes. …
- 6 — Watch your posture. …
- 7 — Have a drink close at hand. …
- 8 — Remember that speaking is not the same as talking.
19 дек. 2018 г.
Why is obs not recording my mic?
Go to windows settings -> system -> sound, click on Sound Control Panel at the top right. Go to the recording tab, and double-click on your microphone. Go to the Advanced tab, and uncheck «Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device»… and see if the issue persists.
Where does OBS save audio files?
In the Output Settings, there is a list of options under “Recording” (it’s about one-third of the way down the page). You can then choose the “Recording Path” which is the location where your OBS recordings will be saved.
Can you talk on the phone and record at the same time?
The app, available on both iOS and Android, makes recording as simple as setting up a three-way call. Dial the TapeACall line, then dial the person you want to talk to, and merge the two calls into a conference. Boom, you’re done. … When you hang up, Google saves the recording directly to your inbox.