Unified Remote gained greater success with thousands of downloads of both the free and paid versions. The third version of the app was released in July 2014.
- 1 Is unified remote safe?
- 2 What is unified remote?
- 3 How do I use my unified remote without WiFi?
- 4 How do I use unified Bluetooth remote?
- 5 How does unified remote work?
- 6 How do I turn off my unified remote?
- 7 Can I use my computer as a TV remote?
- 8 Can I use my phone as a remote for my PC?
- 9 How can I control my TV without a remote?
- 10 How do I configure my router to allow external connections?
- 11 How do I reset my unified remote server?
- 12 How do I add a server?
- 13 How do I connect Bluetooth to Windows Server?
- 14 How do I set up Bluetooth on my PC?
Is unified remote safe?
No, by default Unified Remote only communicates on your local network. I.e. there is a direct connection between the app on your smartphone and the server on your communicate. For best security make sure that you have a good router and firewall.
What is unified remote?
Unified Remote is an app that lets you control your entire Windows computer from your Android device. In short, it turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for all the programs on your computer.
How do I use my unified remote without WiFi?
Setting up is a mobile hotspot for connecting is a good workaround if you don’t have access to a WiFi network and if Bluetooth doesn’t work (or isn’t supported). All you need is a device that supports mobile hotspot. Setup your mobile hotspot on your device. Connect your computer to your hotspot.
How do I use unified Bluetooth remote?
Setting up Bluetooth on Windows
- Prepare your device. First, make sure your Android device is discoverable. …
- Open «Bluetooth Settings» Next, open the start menu and search for «Bluetooth Settings». …
- Pair your device. Select your Android device in the list. …
- Add the server. Your PC and device should now be paired. …
17 нояб. 2020 г.
How does unified remote work?
With Unified Remote, your phone becomes a wireless keyboard, mouse, and control center, useful for controlling your PC from a distance. If you’vemirrored your computer on your television for Internet video streaming, music playback, or even general computer usage, you know the setup can be cumbersome.
How do I turn off my unified remote?
Expand the Task Manager by selecting «More details» in the bottom left. Once you have the detailed view open, you will want to find the Unified Remote process in the list. Once you locate the process, simply select «End task» in the bottom right hand corner.
Can I use my computer as a TV remote?
You can control the TV using a smartphone with the “Media Remote” application installed, or using a PC with the “Remote Keyboard” application installed. To use your smartphone or PC as a TV’s remote, register it to the TV as a remote device. (Registration is required only for the first time.)
Can I use my phone as a remote for my PC?
Remote Mouse lets you use your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone as a touchpad to control your onscreen cursor in a pinch.
How can I control my TV without a remote?
The Amazon Fire TV remote app copies and captures the key functions of the original hand-held remote. It works best by converting your touchscreen into a navigation field, which comes with playback controls, a virtual keyboard and voice command capability. The free app is available for both Apple and Android gadgets.
How do I configure my router to allow external connections?
A simple solution:
- Enable Remote Access on the PC you want to access with Remote Desktop.
- Enable Remote Desktop in your firewall.
- Set a fixed IP address on the computer you want to connect to.
- Configure your router to forward TCP port 3389 to the destination computers IP address (the computer you want to connect to)
23 июл. 2015 г.
How do I reset my unified remote server?
How To Manually Re-Enable the Manager
- Open the Unified Remote data folder. The default folders are: Windows: C:ProgramDataUnified Remote …
- Delete «Server. config» to reset all settings. …
- Change the «enable» value under «manager» to true.
- Save the file and then make sure you restart Unified Remote Server for the changes to take effect.
How do I add a server?
How To Add a Server
- Open the app menu and select «Servers».
- The list shows your «Saved Servers» and other detected servers. …
- If your server doesn’t show up automatically, you can try to add it manually by pressing the «+» button in the top-right corner.
- Type in any name and the IP address of your computer.
How do I connect Bluetooth to Windows Server?
B. Enable Discovery Mode
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.
- From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer.
- Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.
How do I set up Bluetooth on my PC?
How to Connect Wireless Input Devices
- Turn on the keyboard, mouse, or similar device to make it discoverable.
- On the PC, select Start.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Devices.
- Select Bluetooth & other devices in the left pane.
- Turn on Bluetooth, if it isn’t toggled on.
- Select Add Bluetooth or other device.
13 окт. 2020 г.