Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password. The following two links should help you. See this first — What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password — Apple Support. Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password.
- 1 How do I find out what my iCloud password is?
- 2 Is iCloud account same as Apple ID?
- 3 How can I access my iCloud account?
- 4 Does Apple ID have to be iCloud?
- 5 Where do I find my iCloud ID on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I retrieve pics from iCloud?
- 8 How do I download my iPhone backup from iCloud?
- 9 How can I sign into iCloud without a phone?
- 10 How do I open iCloud on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I find my iCloud email account?
How do I find out what my iCloud password is?
Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password. When you’re asked to enter your Apple ID, click «Look it up.»
Is iCloud account same as Apple ID?
Your iCloud ID is an Apple ID. You use the same process to change the password. My iCloud is not my Apple ID. It is a completely different email address.
How can I access my iCloud account?
How to log into iCloud on your iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app. …
- Tap the blue text reading «Sign in to your iPhone.» (If you’re already signed into iCloud, your name and information will appear here.) …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- You’ll see a blank screen with the text «Signing in to iCloud…» Be patient.
15 окт. 2019 г.
Does Apple ID have to be iCloud?
You can use any valid email address. Doesn’t have to be iCloud. Many people use Gmail. … You can create an Apple ID for the purpose of the above, but your child does not have to use that as his/her email address.
Where do I find my iCloud ID on my iPhone?
It’s at the very top of the Settings menu. If you’re already signed in to your device and you see your name at the top instead, tapping on your name will take you to a page that displays an email address bellow your name. That email address is your Apple ID.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
12 окт. 2020 г.
How do I retrieve pics from iCloud?
To find your iCloud photos on your computer, go to File Explorer > iCloud Photos. Photos from your iPhone will appear in the Downloads folder. If you wish, you can copy the images to a different folder on your computer. Or copy them to an external hard drive to create an extra backup of your photos.
How do I download my iPhone backup from iCloud?
On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS or iPadOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it. Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups.
How can I sign into iCloud without a phone?
By logging in to your AppleID in a web browser with your password and recovery key, you can set a new trusted device and/or SMS text number to receive codes at. If your Apple ID is using either two factor authentication or two step verification, then you cannot log in without the verification code.
How do I open iCloud on my iPhone?
How to Access iCloud on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name in the banner at the top.
- Tap iCloud.
- Use the toggles next to the apps and data for syncing or unsyncing them to iCloud.
17 дек. 2019 г.
How do I find my iCloud email account?
Go to Settings > iCloud. Tap Mail under Advanced. Under iCloud Account Information, tap your email address.