The Kaspersky Protection extension will be installed to your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- 1 What is Kaspersky protection extension for Firefox?
- 2 Did not connect potential security issue Firefox Kaspersky?
- 3 Should I add Kaspersky protection to Chrome?
- 4 How do I change my Kaspersky protected browser?
- 5 How do I install Kaspersky extensions on Firefox?
- 6 How do I add Kaspersky extensions to Firefox?
- 7 How do I bypass potential security issues in Firefox?
- 8 How do I get rid of this connection is not secure in Firefox?
- 9 How do I fix security certificate error in Firefox?
- 10 Why does Kaspersky block Chrome?
- 11 Is Kaspersky protected browser safe?
- 12 How do I add Kaspersky Safe money to my website?
- 13 How do I disable Kaspersky Safe Browser?
- 14 What does Kaspersky protected browser do?
- 15 How do I disable Kaspersky Safe Money?
What is Kaspersky protection extension for Firefox?
The Kaspersky Protection extension ensures operation of the following protection features: — Safe Money – protects your payments by opening sensitive websites in Protected Browser. … — Dangerous Content Blocking — prevents a website from loading if it is deemed a dangerous or phishing website by Kaspersky.
Did not connect potential security issue Firefox Kaspersky?
When opening the Mozilla Firefox browser or Thunderbird, if you receive a notification that secure traffic for your profile in your browser is not being controlled, this means that the SSL certificate for Kaspersky Lab was not installed in browser storage. This could be caused by: … Certificate installation error.
Should I add Kaspersky protection to Chrome?
Best answer: Yes, as long as you have a Kaspersky security solution, you should be using the extension. It provides additional information to keep you safe while browsing the web.
How do I change my Kaspersky protected browser?
To change the default browser:
- Open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the window, click the button.
- In the application tray menu, select the Settings item. …
- In the left part of the window, select the Browsers section.
- Select a browser in the drop-down list of the Default browser section.
How do I install Kaspersky extensions on Firefox?
How to install the extension in Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Kaspersky Protection page on the Firefox browser add-ons site.
- Click Add to Firefox.
15 янв. 2021 г.
How do I add Kaspersky extensions to Firefox?
- In the web Manage add-ons browser window, open the menu and select Add-ons.
- In the Extensions tab, find Kaspersky Protection and press Enable.
4 февр. 2016 г.
How do I bypass potential security issues in Firefox?
Fix the “Secure Connection Failed” Error in Mozilla Firefox
- Continue With an Insecure Connection. …
- Add the Site to Your List of Trusted Sites. …
- Temporarily Disable Your Antivirus and Firewall. …
- Clear the SSL State. …
- Clear Your Browsing History. …
- Permit Firefox to Trust Root Authorities. …
- Change Your Security Settings.
How do I get rid of this connection is not secure in Firefox?
Clear the Browser Data in Windows
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the Menu button in the top right of the screen.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
- Click the Clear History button located under the History category.
- Select the Everything to clear all your Firefox browser history.
How do I fix security certificate error in Firefox?
Do the following:
- From the Tools menu, click Options > Advanced tab.
- Click the Encryption tab.
- Click View Certificates.
- Click the Servers tab.
- In the Certificate Name column, locate the z/OSMF CertAuth section.
- Select the certificate files under z/OSMF and click Delete.
- Click OK.
Why does Kaspersky block Chrome?
Kaspersky Anti-virus and Internet Security users have started reporting since about a few hours that their desktop security software is blocking access to Google domain under the classification of ‘Suspicious URL’. … All of a sudden, Kaspersky showed Google as blocked because of malicious url», stated a user.
Is Kaspersky protected browser safe?
«Kaspersky has fixed security issues in the web protection component in its products and product extensions for Google Chrome. … The company also recommends that users make sure that Kaspersky protection extensions for web browsers are installed and enabled.
How do I add Kaspersky Safe money to my website?
How to configure Safe Money for a specific website
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Safe Money button. …
- Click the Add website to Safe Money link to open fields for adding the website information in the right part of the window.
- Select the action that you want Protected Browser to perform when you open the website:
How do I disable Kaspersky Safe Browser?
Open the Settings window of Kaspersky Total Security 2016. Go to the Protection section. In the right frame, scroll down to the Safe Money section and click the switch to enable or disable the component.
What does Kaspersky protected browser do?
Kaspersky Fraud Prevention for Endpoints 6.0
Protected Browser is a special browser operating mode designed to protect your data as you access bank or payment system websites. … In Protected Browser mode, the application monitors the connection throughout the entire session of online bank website usage.
How do I disable Kaspersky Safe Money?
2. How to enable or disable Safe Money
- Open the Settings window in Kaspersky Total Security.
- In the Settings view, go to the Protection section.
- In the right frame, scroll down to the Safe Money section and slide the switch on or off by clicking it.
- Close the Settings window.
22 окт. 2015 г.