Once you get to know the IMEI number of your stolen phone, it is easy to track it for free using an IMEI phone tracker app that you can download from the Google Play store. Now finding your lost phone without the GPS location, SIM card, and internet access is not an impossible task.
- 1 How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
- 2 Can someone track you with your IMEI number?
- 3 Can u spy on a cell phone with only the IMEI number?
- 4 How can I track my mobile using IMEI number for free?
- 5 How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
- 6 Which is the best IMEI tracker?
- 7 Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
- 8 What information can we get from IMEI number?
- 9 Can thieves change IMEI number?
- 10 Why do I have 2 IMEI numbers?
- 11 How can I track my lost mobile?
- 12 Can IMEI number be changed?
- 13 Can I know which SIM card is activated in my mobile through IMEI number?
How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
Step 1: Search for «IMEI tracker» in Google Play, find «AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location» on your phone. Make sure your phone is running on Android 4.4 or higher. Then, start installing the app. Step 2: After finishing the installation, run the app.
Can someone track you with your IMEI number?
The IMEI is bound to the device, not your phone number or account. It could be used to track stolen phones, and to lock them out from networks (done in a few countries, but not across borders or carriers normally, they could not agree on a global DB).
Can u spy on a cell phone with only the IMEI number?
Open Play Store from Your Android Device. Search for IMEI Tracker – Find My Device App. Tap on Install and Download the App. … If you haven’t, and you know the IMEI number of your phone, just fill in your IMEI number in the app and track your device.
How can I track my mobile using IMEI number for free?
How to track the phone using IMEI for free?
- Step 1: Search for “IMEI tracker” in your play store app and download “IMEI tracker-Find my device” on any of the smartphones.
- Step 2: Click on the “Install” button and start downloading the application.
How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
It’s a good idea to file a police report as soon as possible. This document should include a description of your device and the serial and IMEI number of the phone. The police will issue a confirmation and you should deliver it to the operator to block the IMEI number.
Which is the best IMEI tracker?
6 Best IMEI Tracker and Find My Phone Apps for Android
- Google Find My Device. You can see your phone, tablet or watch on a map. …
- Wheres My Droid. Using the app, you can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. …
- Lost Android. …
- Security & Antivirus | Lookout. …
- Find My Phone. …
- Find My Phone: Find Lost Phone.
5 дек. 2018 г.
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
Using Spyic to Track My Wife’s Phone Without Her Knowledge
Therefore, by tracking your partner’s device, you can monitor all her whereabouts, including location and many other phone activities. Spyic is compatible with both Android (News — Alert) and iOS platforms.
What information can we get from IMEI number?
The basic information that an IMEI number holds is all about the device. This is hard-coded in when the number is created, going into depth about the make, model and specifications of the device it refers to. From this, a carrier can take a look at what the device is supposed to be able to do.
Can thieves change IMEI number?
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique ID that cannot be changed as it is a punishable offence. All mobile phones can be tracked and located with the help of a unique ID called IMEI number. … However, thieves change the IMEI number of stolen mobiles using a ‘flasher’.
Why do I have 2 IMEI numbers?
A phone can have 2 IMEI numbers if it is a dual SIM device. Can thieves change the IMEI number? Changing of IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number cannot be changed as it is a punishable offense. This unique 15-digit number can be used to track or locate a phone that is lost or stolen.
How can I track my lost mobile?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
Can IMEI number be changed?
yes. You can rewrite your imei number.
Can I know which SIM card is activated in my mobile through IMEI number?
Your won’t be able to identify the SIM card number by using the IMEI. Because a SIM card can be changed at any time. … Usually it’s at the same place you find the IMEI but it will show under ICCID which is also known as the SIM card number.