The standard modifier for this situation is «extensive.» Sure, «significant» works, but extensive is better because it’s the idiom. The phrase large amounts of resources can be substituted by what resources is being consumed.
- 1 What is another way to say large amounts?
- 2 How do you say large amount of money?
- 3 How much is a large amount?
- 4 Can we say amounts?
- 5 Are big and huge the same?
- 6 What is a large amount of something?
- 7 What is a large sum of money called?
- 8 What is a word for a lot of money?
- 9 How do you say how much money?
- 10 How much is 25 large?
- 11 How much are large fries at mcdonalds?
- 12 Which ones do we use in large quantities?
- 13 Is amounting a word?
- 14 What is another word for amount?
- 15 What are amounts?
What is another way to say large amounts?
What is another word for large amount?
|huge amount||copious amount|
|generous amount||sizeable amount|
How do you say large amount of money?
Large amounts of money — thesaurus
- wealth. noun. a large amount of money and other valuable things.
- fortune. noun. a very large amount of money.
- pile. noun. a large amount of money.
- windfall. noun. …
- payout. noun. …
- mint. noun. …
- big money. noun. …
- a small fortune. phrase.
How much is a large amount?
«A rack» is $10,000 in the form of one hundred $100 bills, banded by a bank or otherwise. $1000 notes are occasionally referred to as «large» («twenty large» being $20,000, etc.). In slang, a thousand dollars may also be referred to as a «grand» or «G», «K» (as in kilo), or a «stack», a “bozo”, as well as a «band» .
Can we say amounts?
Both are grammatically correct and in common usage.
Are big and huge the same?
The difference between Big and Huge. When used as adjectives, big means of great size, large, whereas huge means very large.
What is a large amount of something?
plenty. adverb. a large amount of something, or a large number of things or people, usually more than enough.
What is a large sum of money called?
capital; fortune; wealth; large sum of money.
What is a word for a lot of money?
What is another word for a lot of money?
|a vast sum of money||pretty penny|
|tidy sum||a mint|
|a killing||a pretty penny|
|a large sum of money||lots of money|
How do you say how much money?
the ‘cent’ part after the dot): Say U.S. dollars twenty-three thousand four hundred and twenty-eight and thirty-two cents. Say U.S. dollars twenty-three thousand four hundred and twenty-eight only.
How much is 25 large?
Large in money basically just means dollars. Just means 25 dollars. «He paid me 25 large.» Or even 2500 large. It’s reffering to an amount of money.
How much are large fries at mcdonalds?
McDonald’s Menu Prices
|Minute Maid Slushie (Blue Rapsberry, Fruit Punch, Pink Lemonade)||$2.00|
Which ones do we use in large quantities?
Words used to describe large amounts and quantities — thesaurus
- substantial. adjective. large in amount or degree.
- considerable. adjective. large in size, amount, or degree.
- extensive. adjective. very large in amount or degree.
- enormous. adjective. …
- huge. adjective. …
- great. adjective. …
- large. adjective. …
- high. adjective.
Is amounting a word?
Present participle of amount.
What is another word for amount?
In this page you can discover 80 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for amount, like: volume, sum, magnitude, sum total, cost, whole, summation, capacity, mass, result and yield.
What are amounts?
noun. the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate. the sum of the principal and interest of a loan. quantity; measure: a great amount of resistance. the full effect, value, or significance.