The family subscription allows up to five family members to join the plan for $17.99 a month and offers a 1-month free trial. The student subscription is only eligible for students and costs $6.99 a month, offering a generous 3-month free trial.
- 1 How much does a YouTube family plan cost?
- 2 How does the YouTube family plan work?
- 3 What does YouTube premium family include?
- 4 How much is YouTube premium cost?
- 5 Can YouTube family see history?
- 6 Can I share my YouTube TV with family?
- 7 Are YouTube subscriptions worth it?
- 8 Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
- 9 How do I add someone to my premium account on YouTube?
- 10 How many devices can I use YouTube premium on?
- 11 What are the benefits of YouTube premium?
- 12 Are movies free on YouTube premium?
- 13 What does YouTube premium include 2020?
How much does a YouTube family plan cost?
Family • 1-month free trial • Then $17.99/month • Add up to 5 family members (ages 13+) in your household. Student • 1-month free trial • Then $6.99/month Eligible students only. Annual verification required.
How does the YouTube family plan work?
A YouTube family plan allows you to share your YouTube paid membership with up to 5 family members who live in the same household (residential address). … You can invite family members to the group to share your YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or YouTube TV membership with them.
What does YouTube premium family include?
Get premium access to YouTube’s new music streaming service for up to 6 family members. With the YouTube Music Premium family plan all members can enjoy their music ad-free, offline, and while their screens are locked. Enjoy no ads, downloads and background play on YouTube and the YouTube Music app.
How much is YouTube premium cost?
Premium is $11.99 per month after a 30-day free trial, and allows members to watch their favorite videos without ads. You can also download videos for offline viewing, listen to audio in the background with the YouTube Music app, and access exclusive content on YouTube and YouTube Music.
Can YouTube family see history?
When you create a family group, you become the family manager. … As a family group member, you can build your own personal library of content in YouTube TV. Your viewing preferences and DVR are your own—we won’t share your library or watch history with your family group.
Create & manage a shared YouTube TV membership, or family group
- If you’ve purchased a YouTube TV membership, you can create a family group to share your membership with up to 5 people at no extra cost. …
- As the family manager, you can invite family members (13 or older) to join your family group.
Are YouTube subscriptions worth it?
Is YouTube Premium worth it for you? If you are looking for a Netflix or Hulu substitute, the answer is no. However, if you want a more than decent music streaming service and a better viewing experience on YouTube, you can’t go wrong with YouTube Premium.
Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
‘: You can connect up to 3 devices to your subscription at once — here’s how that compares to other streaming services. You can connect up to three devices to your YouTube TV subscription at the same time. If you are watching YouTube TV on your phone and TV simultaneously, it counts as two devices in use.
How do I add someone to my premium account on YouTube?
Add a family member:
- Sign in to the Google Account associated with your YouTube paid membership.
- In the YouTube app, tap on your profile picture Paid memberships.
- Tap Edit next to Family sharing settings.
- Tap Invite family members.
- Enter the email address or phone number of the person you want to invite.
- Select Send.
How many devices can I use YouTube premium on?
If you are a YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium member, you can use the offline features of your paid membership on up to 10 mobile devices at a time. If you try to download a video on a new device once you’ve reach this limit, the oldest of the 10 devices will be de-authorized.
What are the benefits of YouTube premium?
With YouTube Music Premium, you can:
- Enjoy millions of songs and videos in YouTube Music without ads.
- Download songs and videos to your mobile device for offline listening.
- Use background play to keep your music playing while you use other apps.
- Turn on audio-only mode to listen to music without loading the video.
Are movies free on YouTube premium?
A YouTube Premium account allows you to watch videos ad-free, along with many other bonus perks for just $9.99/month. You don’t need a paid subscription to watch YouTube’s selection of free movies. You don’t technically need a premium account to buy or rent movies on YouTube that aren’t free.
What does YouTube premium include 2020?
YouTube Premium costs $11.99 a month and includes ad-free video, the option to continue playing videos or music “in the background” (meaning the audio will continue if you minimize the app), music and video downloads, and access to YouTube original movies and TV shows.