You can choose how long to keep your YouTube History. By default, your history is only deleted when done so manually. You can change this setting so that YouTube automatically deletes history older than 18 months or three months.
- 1 How can I see my old YouTube history?
- 2 How long does YouTube keep your watch history?
- 3 Can I search YouTube history by date?
- 4 Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
- 5 How can you see deleted history?
- 6 Can you view your TikTok history?
- 7 How many times did I watch a YouTube video?
- 8 Why does my YouTube history keep deleting?
- 9 Can you tell when a YouTube video was watched?
- 10 Can you check YouTube history without an account?
- 11 Does deleting search history work?
- 12 How do you permanently delete history?
- 13 How do I permanently delete my Google history on my phone?
How can I see my old YouTube history?
To find videos that you’ve watched before, search your watch history.
- Go to your Watch history.
- At the top right, go to “Search watch history”.
- Type what you’re looking for in the box.
- Click Search .
How long does YouTube keep your watch history?
YouTube’s options allow users to set their account to keep history data for 3 months, 18 months, or until they choose to manually delete it.
Can I search YouTube history by date?
While YouTube doesn’t track the dates and times of when you watch videos, it does keep a list of the videos you’ve watched. This means that the only way to find the exact date and time of your viewing is to check your browser history.
Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
Using the YouTube video manager, you can permanently delete watched videos from your history individually, clear your entire history or pause the viewing history functionality.
How can you see deleted history?
Recover the deleted browsing history in this way. Open a web page in Google Chrome. Type in the link https://www.google.com/settings/… When you enter your Google Account, you will see the list of everything that Google has recorded from your browsing activity.
Can you view your TikTok history?
Is There Any Way to See Your Viewing History? At this time, TikTok doesn’t have a proper view count or history option for you to check out. That said, if you like or favorite videos while using the app, you can always return to them for later viewing: You can double-tap on a video or tap its heart button to like it.
How many times did I watch a YouTube video?
How do I see how many videos I have watched on Youtube? You can see your entire past video history on YouTube right from the first video you watched till now. It is recorded in the ‘watch history’ section of the history tab located at the bottom of the channel page.
Why does my YouTube history keep deleting?
For YouTube history, auto-delete will be set to 36 months by default for new accounts or for those who activate their YouTube history for the first time. The user can change these defaults in their settings, so that auto-delete is deactivated completely or that the time-frame is set to three months.
Can you tell when a YouTube video was watched?
Right-click the name of the video for which you want the information and then select «Properties» from the context menu. The date and time when you watched the selected video is shown in the Last Visited section of the Properties window.
Can you check YouTube history without an account?
When you are not signed in to a Google Account, YouTube may still keep track of the clips you watched on a specific computer or device. If you would rather not have YouTube keeping track of your activity, you can “pause” your Watch History.
Does deleting search history work?
Does clearing your web browsing history delete everything? Apparently not. It only erases the list of the websites and pages you visited. There are still bits of data that remain untouched when you click “Delete my activity.”
How do you permanently delete history?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.» …
- Click Clear data.
How do I permanently delete my Google history on my phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.