Simply insert the proper tool and wait for the «notch» feel. Once you feel the notch, apply force away from the radio towards the rear of the vehicle to remove the radio from the dash.
- 1 How do you take out a radio without a key?
- 2 How do you use the Ford radio removal tool?
- 3 How do you remove a double DIN radio without a key?
- 4 How do I unlock my Ford radio without the code?
- 5 How do you remove a factory radio?
- 6 How do you remove a Ford double DIN radio?
- 7 How do you remove an Alpine radio?
- 8 How do you remove a Pioneer double DIN radio?
- 9 How can I remove 6000cd without key?
How do you take out a radio without a key?
How to remove car stereo without tools
- Take two knives (or similar flat objects, hard plastic box covers, long screw drivers, etc.).
- Slide knives to both sides between metal frame and radio.
- Knives open the locks.
- Pull both knives outwards while turning the sharp ends of the knives towards each other. Radio comes out a bit.
- Pull the knives out.
11 окт. 2013 г.
How do you use the Ford radio removal tool?
The OTC Ford radio removal tool is easy to use just insert tools into the holes on the radio face plate to release the retaining clips, then use them as a handle to pull the radio from the instrument panel.
How do you remove a double DIN radio without a key?
unscrew the 4 small phillips that hold the faceplate on.. use force and pull the face of the radio off. use a small screwdriver to pull the tabs back and pull the radio out.
How do I unlock my Ford radio without the code?
Press and hold buttons 1 & 6 together. The radio will go through a series of information on the display, the ONLY information that will be your serial will begin «M» or «V» followed by 6 digits. If nothing shows doing this move onto the next step, this is pressing and holding down buttons 2 & 6.
How do you remove a factory radio?
How to Remove a Factory Car Stereo
- Locate the screws that hold the dash plate in place. Then, use the appropriate screwdriver to remove them by turning them counterclockwise until they come out of the holes. …
- Remove the stereo bolts. …
- Put your hand behind the stereo and grasp the antenna wire. …
- Disconnect the power.
How do you remove a Ford double DIN radio?
Insert the tools far enough until you detect a click. Push the DIN tools slightly outward and then pull the radio toward you and out of the dash. Disconnect the plug and antenna connection on the back of the radio by pulling them out with a firm outward motion. Your factory radio has been removed.
How do you remove an Alpine radio?
How to Uninstall My Alpine Stereo
- Open the hood of your car. …
- Press the faceplate release button, typically located in the corner of your Alpine stereo. …
- Use a flat head screwdriver to carefully pry up the plastic bezel surrounding your stereo. …
- Unlock the stereo from the mounting bracket. …
- Press the release tab on the plastic wiring harness socket.
26 сент. 2017 г.
How do you remove a Pioneer double DIN radio?
How to Remove a Pioneer Car Radio
- Remove the trim ring that goes around the stereo using your hands. …
- Insert the extraction keys into the sides of the stereo. …
- Pull on the extraction keys to pull the stereo out of the dashboard. …
- Hold the stereo in one hand and unplug the wiring harness and antenna lead from the back of the stereo using your hands.
How can I remove 6000cd without key?
You can usually get them out with a wire coat hanger, cut into to 8 inch lengths and then bent round to make 2 U shapes that fit into the holes on either side. Poke em in and then push the coat hanger tools outwards (away from each other) whilst pulling on the headunit fascia.