You can also quickly unsubscribe from a YouTube channel from any video posted by that channel. The “Subscribed” button is situated to the right of the channel name, below the video itself on the YouTube video page. Clicking this button will perform the same action as the “Subscribed” button on the channel page.
- 1 How can I quickly unsubscribe from a YouTube channel?
- 2 How do I mass delete subscriptions on YouTube?
- 3 What is the easiest way to manage YouTube subscriptions?
- 4 How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels 2020?
- 5 How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
- 6 How do I unsubscribe?
- 7 How do I change the order of my subscriptions on YouTube?
- 8 How much does it cost to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
- 9 How do I block subscriptions on YouTube?
- 10 How do I delete all subscriptions on Iphone?
- 11 How do I unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Android?
How can I quickly unsubscribe from a YouTube channel?
Navigate to Youtube.com/Subscription_Manager on the desktop web to see all your subscriptions. Although you can’t unsubscribe from channels in bulk, you can select the Subscribed button next to each channel to confirm you that want to unsubscribe without having to go to each channel’s individual channel home page.
How do I mass delete subscriptions on YouTube?
Log in to your account, click on Subscriptions, and then click on Manage in the top-right corner. You will be able to scroll through all of your subscriptions here and decide which ones you want to keep watching and which ones you want to get rid of.
What is the easiest way to manage YouTube subscriptions?
Method 2 of 3: Using YouTube.com on a Computer
- Sign in to your YouTube account. …
- Click the Subscriptions button. …
- Click MANAGE. …
- Click the SUBSCRIBED button next to a channel you want to unsubscribe to. …
- Tap Unsubscribe. …
- Click the bell icon to manage your notifications for the channel. …
- Select a notification preference.
7 дней назад
How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels 2020?
How to Mass Unsubscribe Youtube Channels at Once
- Youtube Home. …
- Subscriptions. …
- Step 2: Now, you should see the list of all subscribed Youtube channels.
- Step 3: Click on the channel the one you want to unsubscribe. …
- Subscriptions. …
- Inspect Element. …
- Console Tab. …
- See that it says “unsubscribing process completed!”
How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
Unsubscribe From YouTube Channels On Android App
- Start by opening the “YouTube app” and click on “Subscriptions” from the bottom.
- Under “Subscriptions,” you need to click on “All,” and you will be able to see the lists of all your “Subscribed YouTube Channels.”
8 дек. 2019 г.
How do I unsubscribe?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I change the order of my subscriptions on YouTube?
Changing the sort order of subscriptions on YouTube. It is actually pretty simply to change the YouTube subscriptions sort order. All you have to do is click on the tiny down arrow next to Subscriptions in the sidebar to select one of the two other sort options there.
How much does it cost to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
The firm said in a blog post Friday that it would let YouTube channels offer $4.99-a-month «channel memberships» that users can buy to access exclusive content. The premium subscription feature was previously available only to a select few creators, who could get «sponsored» by users.
How do I block subscriptions on YouTube?
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left Menu, select Privacy.
- Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
How do I delete all subscriptions on Iphone?
How do I delete all subscriptions from an Apple ID? Go to settings, then click on Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Then go to subscriptions. Then click on the subscription(s) that you want to cancel.
How do I unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Android?
Unsubscribing from your phone
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the Search icon in the top right and type in the name of the channel or personality.
- Tap the grey button labeled «Subscribed» on the channel home page.
- Answer the YouTube prompt confirming you want to unsubscribe from this channel.
2 янв. 2018 г.