- 1 How do I unsubscribe someone from my YouTube account?
- 2 Does someone know if you unsubscribe them on YouTube?
- 3 Can you unsubscribe to everyone on YouTube?
- 4 Can Youtubers see who subscribed to them?
- 5 How do I make my subscriptions on YouTube private?
- 6 How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels 2020?
- 7 How do I unsubscribe?
- 8 How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
- 9 How do I unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Android?
- 10 How do I unsubscribe from an app?
- 11 How do I change my subscriptions on YouTube?
How do I unsubscribe someone from my YouTube account?
It’s not possible to open your subscriber list using the mobile version of the YouTube app.
- Click your profile photo at the top-right corner. …
- Click My Channel. …
- Click CUSTOMIZE CHANNEL. …
- Click (number of)subscribers. …
- Click the name of the subscriber you want to remove. …
- Click the About tab. …
- Click the flag icon.
Does someone know if you unsubscribe them on YouTube?
You will get email message and notification in right top corner of your YouTube page only when someone has subscribed to your channel. And YouTube does not notify you when someone has unsubscribe.
Can you unsubscribe to everyone on YouTube?
Now, you should see the list of all your subscribed channels on YouTube (if you’re on mobile then you’ll need to click on All at the top). What you can do is click on the grey Subscribed button and then click Unsubscribe from the “Unsubscribe from ?” pop-up.
Can Youtubers see who subscribed to them?
The list only shows subscribers who have chosen to make their subscriptions public. When a viewer first joins YouTube, their subscriptions list is set to private by default.
How do I make my subscriptions on YouTube private?
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left Menu, select Privacy.
- Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels 2020?
How to Mass Unsubscribe Youtube Channels at Once
- Youtube Home. …
- Subscriptions. …
- Step 2: Now, you should see the list of all subscribed Youtube channels.
- Step 3: Click on the channel the one you want to unsubscribe. …
- Subscriptions. …
- Inspect Element. …
- Console Tab. …
- See that it says “unsubscribing process completed!”
How do I unsubscribe?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
Unsubscribe From YouTube Channels On Android App
- Start by opening the “YouTube app” and click on “Subscriptions” from the bottom.
- Under “Subscriptions,” you need to click on “All,” and you will be able to see the lists of all your “Subscribed YouTube Channels.”
8 дек. 2019 г.
How do I unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Android?
Unsubscribing from your phone
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the Search icon in the top right and type in the name of the channel or personality.
- Tap the grey button labeled «Subscribed» on the channel home page.
- Answer the YouTube prompt confirming you want to unsubscribe from this channel.
2 янв. 2018 г.
How do I unsubscribe from an app?
FAQ – How Do I Unsubscribe From An App?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. …
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
9 окт. 2020 г.
How do I change my subscriptions on YouTube?
Open the YouTube app. Tap the Subscriptions tab. Tap Manage. Tap DONE to save your subscription settings.