- 1 How do I unlock a locked record in Salesforce?
- 2 What is user lockout?
- 3 What is lockout effective period Salesforce?
- 4 How can I login as another user in Salesforce?
- 5 Which user can edit a record after it has been locked for approval?
- 6 What are the reasons for account lockout?
- 7 What are the causes of lockout?
- 8 What is account lockout duration?
- 9 How many previous passwords can a system administrator enforce at an org level?
- 10 What is require HttpOnly attribute?
- 11 How does Salesforce streaming API perform long polling?
- 12 How do I modify all data permissions in Salesforce?
- 13 How do I switch users in Salesforce?
How do I unlock a locked record in Salesforce?
There are only two ways a record can be unlocked that is locked by the approval process.
- The ‘Final Approval Action’ of the process does have the feature to unlock a record.
- A button labelled ‘Unlock record’ will be visible (only)to system administrators and only they can unlock a record locked by an approval process.
9 сент. 2013 г.
What is user lockout?
Account lockout is a feature of password security in Windows 2000 and later that disables a user account when a certain number of failed logons occur due to wrong passwords within a certain interval of time.
What is lockout effective period Salesforce?
2. A «locked out effective period» is used to prevent unautorized users trying to login continuously using incorrect passwords. Because the system is locked for a certain time after several incorrect attempts, an unautorized user can’t continuously try to log-in.
How can I login as another user in Salesforce?
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the Login link next to the username. This link is available only for users who have granted login access to an admin or in orgs where admin can log in as any user.
- To return to your admin account, select User’s Name | Logout.
Which user can edit a record after it has been locked for approval?
Administrators ONLY can edit records during the approval process. Administrators OR the currently assigned approver can edit records during the approval process.
What are the reasons for account lockout?
Common Active Directory Lockout Causes
- Service accounts.
- Bad Password Threshold is set too low.
- User logging on to multiple computers.
- Stored user names and passwords retain redundant credentials.
- Scheduled tasks.
- Persistent drive mappings.
- Active Directory replication.
9 сент. 2020 г.
What are the causes of lockout?
Unrest, disputes or clashes in between workers and workers. Illegal strikes, regular strikes or continuous strikes by workers may lead to lockout of factory or industry. External environmental disturbance due to unstable governments, may lead to lockouts of factories or industries.
What is account lockout duration?
Account lockout duration You can specify the time in minutes that the account can be locked out. For example, if the account locks out for two hours, the user can try again after that time. The default is no lockout. When you define the policy, the default time is 30 minutes. The setting can be from 0 to 99,999.
How many previous passwords can a system administrator enforce at an org level?
The default is 3 passwords remembered. You cannot select No passwords remembered unless you select Never expires for the User passwords expire in field.
What is require HttpOnly attribute?
How does Salesforce streaming API perform long polling?
This is done using a push protocol called the Bayeux protocol. The Salesforce implementation uses long polling connections to the server that will be able to notify the client on changes. This differs from traditional polling in that it keeps an incoming request open until an event is fired and then sends the response.
How do I modify all data permissions in Salesforce?
Locate the profile you need to change and select Edit. Once you have the profile open scroll down to Administrative settings (or use Ctrl/Cmd + F to search in the text), find the Modify all data and check the box next to it. Salesforce will automatically check other necessary permissions.
How do I switch users in Salesforce?
Once everyone has approved their address change, you can do their user names.
- Go to Setup | Administration Setup | Users.
- Click on Edit by the name of the user.
- Change their username to the new email address, and click Save.
3 авг. 2011 г.