- 1 How can I unlock my iPhone if my home button doesnt work?
- 2 What do you do when your home button doesnt work?
- 3 How do I force my iPhone If the Home button is broken?
- 4 How can I restart my iPhone without the home button or touchscreen?
- 5 How do you fix an unresponsive Home button on iPhone 6?
- 6 How do I restart my iPhone if my home button is broken and the screen is black?
- 7 How do you force shutdown an iPhone?
- 8 How do I turn off my iPhone If the touch screen isnt working?
- 9 How do I turn off my iPhone without the home button and frozen?
Try the following:
- On your Lock Screen, swipe right.
- You should see the Search field at the top.
- Type Settings in the Search field.
- Your ‘top hit’ should be the Settings app. …
- You should now get the Touch ID or Enter Passcode screen.
- Enter your passcode.
- You should now see your settings.
iOS has a neat feature that helps when hardware buttons stop working. To activate this, go to the Settings app, and select General, then Accessibility. Scroll down to the Interaction section, and tap AssistiveTouch. Now tap the button next to AssistiveTouch so that it turns green and slides to the on position.
Go to Settings > General > and scroll down all the way until you find Shut Down. Tap it and your device restarts! Easy-Peasy.
Rebooting your iPhone without using buttons
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to Accessibility → Touch → AssistiveTouch.
- Toggle on Assistive Touch if it’s not already enabled. …
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch box that appeared on your screen in the last step.
- Tap on the Device button.
12 дек. 2016 г.
How to Fix Unresponsive Home Button on iPhone 6s
- Hold down the Home and Power button of your iPhone for 5 seconds.
- You will see the Apple logo, and the iPhone will restart.
- Test your home button and see if it’s working.
- If you were unable to perform a soft reset due to your unresponsive home button, proceed to the next step.
14 февр. 2021 г.
Once you take your phone out let it sit for 5-7 minutes to warm up a bit. Then hold down the side button for 3 seconds until the apple pops up if that doesn’t work then plug your phone in until the apple pops up on the screen. Then your phone will restart and everything will work properly.
How do you force shutdown an iPhone?
Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
How do I turn off my iPhone If the touch screen isnt working?
If your touch screen isn’t too cracked, you may still be able to turn the iPhone off. To do so, hold the «Sleep/Wake» button until a red slider appears at the top of the screen. Carefully slide the slider with your finger to turn the iPhone off.
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.