- 1 How do you translate a page to English?
- 2 How do I get Google to translate a page?
- 3 How do I translate text on my screen?
- 4 How do I translate an entire PDF?
- 5 How do I get Safari to automatically translate a page?
- 6 How do I translate a page in Safari?
- 7 How do I share a translated page?
- 8 How do I translate a PDF file on my phone?
- 9 How do I translate a image?
- 10 Do you have Google Translate?
- 11 How can I translate a video to English?
- 12 How can I translate an entire document?
- 13 How can I translate a document for free?
- 14 How do I translate in Adobe?
How do you translate a page to English?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I get Google to translate a page?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under «Languages,» click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
How do I translate text on my screen?
When Tap to Translate is on, you can copy text from any app on your Android device and translate it to another language.
Turn Tap to Translate on or off
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Tap to Translate. Enable.
How do I translate an entire PDF?
Google Translate PDF Files for Free
- Access the Translate a Document tool.
- Choose the language to translate from and to. …
- Click ‘Choose File’ and then click the blue ‘Translate’ button.
- Let Google work its magic.
- You will get a pop-up with the PDF file translated.
8 окт. 2018 г.
How do I get Safari to automatically translate a page?
Translate a webpage in Safari on Mac (Beta)
- In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the webpage you want to translate. If the webpage can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button .
- Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
How do I translate a page in Safari?
How Translate a Webpage in iOS 14 Safari
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then visit a webpage that’s in a language you’d like to translate.
- Tap the aA button in the far-left of the address bar, then select Translate to [Language] in the dropdown menu. …
- Tap Enable Translation in the prompt if required.
5 авг. 2020 г.
- After the page has been translated.
- do a ctrl-a to highlight everything.
- do a ctrl-c to copy.
- open up a new email and address it to yourself.
- subject: name what the page is about.
- in the body of the email do a ctrl-v to paste your page.
- hit send.
- open up your email and find your just sent to yourself email.
How do I translate a PDF file on my phone?
Download PDF to Word for Android and open the app. Then tap on + button to add a file you wish to convert and eventually translate. The file will be converted and available for use in one hour (if you use free version) or in 15 minutes, if you are subscribed. There is no difference in conversion quality however.
How do I translate a image?
You can translate text from new photos and photos you’ve already taken in the Translate app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- At the top, choose the language you want to translate to and from. …
- At the bottom of the text box, tap Camera . …
- Highlight the text you want to translate.
Do you have Google Translate?
Google Translate works on iOS and Android devices; iPhone and iPad users can download it from Apple’s App Store, while Android users can snag it from Google Play. … Offline translations are also available for many languages, and you can also save translated words and phrases for future use.
How can I translate a video to English?
- Create captions in the original language. …
- Go to your Creator Studio on YouTube, then select Video Manager. …
- Go to the Subtitles/CC tab at the top of the video editor.
- Click Add New Subtitles or CC. …
- Search the language you wish to translate to.
- A new menu will appear.
16 июл. 2019 г.
How can I translate an entire document?
Translate a document
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- In the top menu, click Tools. Translate document.
- Enter a name for the translated document and select a language.
- Click Translate.
- A translated copy of your document will open in a new window. You can also see this copy in your Google Drive.
How can I translate a document for free?
- On your computer, go to Google Translate.
- At the top left, click Documents.
- Click Browse your computer and find the file you want to translate.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, at the top right, click the Down arrow .
- Click Translate.
How do I translate in Adobe?
Solution: How to Translate PDF with Adobe PDF Translator Alternative
- Step 1: Open the PDF. First, open the PDF file by clicking on «Open File…» button or dragging the file and dropping it into PDFelement.
- Step 2: Perform OCR (If Needed) …
- Step 3: Copy the Text. …
- Step 4: Translate PDF.