- 1 Can I silence one contact?
- 2 Can I silence all calls except for certain numbers?
- 3 How do I make certain numbers ring on silent?
- 4 How do I silence one contact on my Iphone?
- 5 How do I silence text messages from certain contacts?
- 6 Does Do Not Disturb silence alarms?
- 7 Is there a way to silence texts but not calls?
- 8 How do you silence a unknown number?
- 9 Will favorites ring on Do Not Disturb?
- 10 Can I make my iPhone ring while on silent?
- 11 Why does my iPhone still ring when on silent?
- 12 How do you know someone’s phone is on silent?
- 13 What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
- 14 What does the little moon next to a text mean?
- 15 What does it mean when a contact is GREY on iPhone?
Can I silence one contact?
Tasker is your third Android option. … Just like on Android, you can set a silent ringtone as your default ringer, then give the contacts you want to hear from a different one. This can also go the other way, giving those certain annoying people a silent one, compared to the default noisemaker.
Can I silence all calls except for certain numbers?
3 Answers. look at your settings for Do not disturb mode. it will make your phone silent for everything, except your favorites contacts.
How do I make certain numbers ring on silent?
- Go to the ‘Phone’ app.
- Go to the ‘Contacts’ section.
- Select the contact(s) that you want to allow to ring even when your phone is on silent.
- Tap the ‘Star’ in the top right hand corner.
21 окт. 2017 г.
How do I silence one contact on my Iphone?
How to Turn Do Not Disturb On for an Individual Contact
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation for which you want to turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap the arrow next to the contact’s name you’d like to put on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap on info.
- Toggle on Hide Alerts, then tap Done.
24 февр. 2021 г.
How do I silence text messages from certain contacts?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Does Do Not Disturb silence alarms?
Turn on Do not disturb. Tap Total silence. Pick how long you want this setting to last. Your alarms won’t make noise.
Is there a way to silence texts but not calls?
After you have configured the settings in Settings -> Do Not Disturb, all you need to do to enable it is swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the moon icon. You can configure it to only allow certain contact groups, favorites, all callers, and/or repeated calls.
How do you silence a unknown number?
In the Android phone app, touch the three dots at the top of the Phone app screen, tap Settings and tap Block numbers and then toggle the Block Unknown Callers switch to turn it green. This will block all callers with no caller ID information. The calls will not ring through or be offered a chance to leave a voicemail.
Will favorites ring on Do Not Disturb?
Open the iPhone’s Contacts app, tap on the person in question, and scroll down to Add to Favorites. Once you have the right people on your Favorites list and the above settings enabled, they’ll be able to call you even when Do Not Disturb is on. Unlock more free articles.
Can I make my iPhone ring while on silent?
Click the «Play Sound» button and, regardless of whether your iPhone is on silent or vibrate, a pinging sound will ring loudly. … Tap the button, and your phone should make a sound even if it’s set to silent.
Why does my iPhone still ring when on silent?
If you use a headset, sounds play through your headset, even if your iPhone is on silent. To put your iPhone in Ring mode, move the switch so that orange isn’t showing. To put your iPhone in Silent mode, move the switch so that orange is showing. Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.
How do you know someone’s phone is on silent?
Truecaller’s Availability feature makes it possible for you to know if the person you’re about to call is busy or not. For example, if you see a red bell icon next to that number it means that phone is on silent mode. If you see a red phone icon, it means that person is on the phone.
What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
The mute button cuts off the microphone on your phone. This means that you can still hear the caller but they cannot hear you. As the caller will then have no indication that the call is still live, the mute button should only be used for short pauses in conversation.
What does the little moon next to a text mean?
If there is crescent moon icon in front of the text in your iPhone then it means that do not disturb mode is enabled for that particular mode. So, whenever that contact sends you an SMS or calls you then you won’t be notified.
What does it mean when a contact is GREY on iPhone?
Blue indicates an iMessage recipient, green SMS, grey is unknown or an address that is unable to receive texts. Some of the contacts that gray are people that have been deleted from my address book, some are people I just haven’t contacted in a while but can receive texts, and some are numbers that would be landlines.