- 1 How can I send a voice recording to someone?
- 2 How do I export a voice recording?
- 3 How do I attach a voice recording to an email?
- 4 Can you export voice memos?
- 5 How do I transfer a recorded call?
- 6 How do I send a voice recording on Gmail?
- 7 How do I transfer a voice recording from my phone to my computer?
- 8 How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
- 9 How do I send a voice recording on my Android phone?
- 10 How can I send long audio files?
- 11 How do I record my voice?
- 12 How do I forward a voice recording on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I share a voice memo on Google Drive?
- 14 How do I export voice memos from my iPhone?
How can I send a voice recording to someone?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
9 янв. 2015 г.
How do I export a voice recording?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app. …
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand. …
- Tap «Share…» at the top of the pop-up menu. …
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
11 окт. 2019 г.
How do I attach a voice recording to an email?
Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app.
- Step 2: Select the voice memo that you would like to send through email.
- Step 3: Tap the Share icon.
- Step 4: Select the Mail option.
- Step 5: Enter the email address of your desired recipient into the To field, then click the Send button at the top-right corner of the screen.
13 дек. 2016 г.
Can you export voice memos?
Exporting. Your voice memos will load in the main window. Select any voice memo or double-click one to preview it. Then, use the Transfer button below the list to export to iTunes or to a local folder.
How do I transfer a recorded call?
— connect your old phone with your computer via a USB cable, copy all recorded files from the old phone to your computer. — connect your new phone with your computer via a USB cable, copy all recorded files from your computer to the new phone. Boldbeast Recorder uses a database to save information of recorded calls.
How do I send a voice recording on Gmail?
Go to your Gmail account and click on Compose to write a new email. Add your recipient’s email address, write a text and submit the subject of the letter. Then click on the clip icon to attach files and drag and drop your audio recording.
How do I transfer a voice recording from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the «Charging this device via USB» notification.
- Under «Use USB for,» select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.
How do I send a voice recording on my Android phone?
Use a voice recording app
Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps. On your home screen, navigate to the built-in Voice Recorder app. Hit Record, speak your message and send the audio clip to a friend.
How can I send long audio files?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload. …
- Select your audio file and click Open. …
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it. …
- Click the «Share» button. …
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ . …
- Click Send.
2 июл. 2020 г.
How do I record my voice?
How To Record A Voice Memo From An Android Phone
- Grab your phone and find (or download) a simple voice recorder app. …
- Open the app. …
- Click on “settings” on the bottom right. …
- Press the red record button. …
- Now hold the phone to your ear (not if front of your mouth) like a normal phone call and speak your message.
How do I forward a voice recording on my iPhone?
Share a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone
- In your Voice Memos list, tap a saved recording, then tap .
- Tap , choose a sharing option, select or enter a recipient, then tap Done or .
Here are 6 easy steps to upload a voice memo to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Open the Voice Memos app.
- Tap on the desired memo.
- Tap on the “Share” icon.
- Tap on “Save to Dropbox” or for Google Drive, tap on “Drive”
- Choose the destination folder.
- Tap on “Save” or “Upload”
How do I export voice memos from my iPhone?
How to record a voice memo
- Open the Voice Memos app or ask Siri to open it.
- To record, tap or click . To stop, tap . On your iPad or Mac1, tap or click .
- When you tap. , your memo is saved automatically with your current location as the title. On your iPad or Mac, click Done when you’re finished recording.
21 февр. 2020 г.