- 1 How can I send a voice recording to someone?
- 2 How do I send a voice recording on my iPhone?
- 3 Can you email voice recordings?
- 4 How do I send audio files?
- 5 How do you send a voice message?
- 6 How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
- 7 Where are saved audio files on iPhone?
- 8 Why did my voice message disappear?
- 9 How do I transfer voice recordings from my phone to my computer?
- 10 How do I convert voice memos to MP3?
- 11 How do I save a voice memo?
- 12 How can I send long audio files?
- 13 Can I text an audio file?
- 14 What is the best way to share an audio file?
How can I send a voice recording to someone?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
9 янв. 2015 г.
How do I send a voice recording on my iPhone?
Tap on the voice memo you want to send, then tap the blue Share button at the bottom left. A menu will pop up; tap Message and it attaches that voice memo to a new, blank text message. Now just type in the recipient’s name (or phone number), and then tap the Send button.
Can you email voice recordings?
Open your email application. Click on «Attach» and then browse to your recorded file. The audio file will upload to your email. Type in your email recipient’s address and send as usual.
How do I send audio files?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload. …
- Select your audio file and click Open. …
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it. …
- Click the «Share» button. …
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ . …
- Click Send.
2 июл. 2020 г.
How do you send a voice message?
Send voice messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Press and hold Mic .
- Record your message.
- Tap Send .
How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.
Where are saved audio files on iPhone?
It is stored in the message thread itself.
- Open the message.
- Tap the Sender on Top.
- Tap info.
- Scroll Down.
- Click on attachment.
- You will see the Saved Audio Message.
10 мар. 2019 г.
Why did my voice message disappear?
There is a setting under Settings -> Messages -> Audio Messages section. … That is why it disappeared from your message thread. Your friend will have it in their message thread until they listen to it, and then the phone will either remove it after 2 minutes or keep it, depending on what their setting is.
How do I transfer voice recordings from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the «Charging this device via USB» notification.
- Under «Use USB for,» select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I convert voice memos to MP3?
Convert voice memos from m4a to MP3 or WAV on iPhone
- Copy recordings from Voice Memos to the Recorder. Open Voice Memos app on iPhone, select the recording, tap the menu (three dots), choose Share … from the pop-up menu at the bottom. From the action menu, choose Copy to AVR.
- Convert M4A to MP3, WAV on iPhone. Open the AVR app on iPhone.
How do I save a voice memo?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app. …
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand. …
- Tap «Share…» at the top of the pop-up menu. …
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
11 окт. 2019 г.
How can I send long audio files?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
21 дек. 2018 г.
Can I text an audio file?
Text a Song
Songs and audio files already saved to your phone are easy to text. On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the «Plus» sign to add a file. … Choose «Text» and select a recipient to send the song. They will require an iTunes account to open and listen to the song.
Either Dropbox or google drive would be good options for sharing audio files. Actually, you could try mega, i think you get something like 50GB of free storage with mega. I use Google Drive and Dropbox professionally. Some of the engineers I share with have a preference for one over the other so keep both on hand.