- 1 Why video file is not supported in WhatsApp?
- 2 What to do if video is not sending on WhatsApp?
- 3 How can I send an extended video on WhatsApp?
- 4 What does it mean when a video is unsupported?
- 5 What format video does WhatsApp support?
- 6 How can I send 400mb video on WhatsApp?
- 7 How do you send an unsupported file on WhatsApp?
- 8 How can I send 150 MB video on WhatsApp?
- 9 How can I send video on WhatsApp without compression?
- 10 How can I send a long video?
- 11 What is the maximum video size for WhatsApp?
Why video file is not supported in WhatsApp?
If you can’t send photos, videos, or other files via WhatsApp, the file format may indeed not be supported. This could also be a temporary glitch caused by running an outdated app version or using incorrect date and time settings.
What to do if video is not sending on WhatsApp?
This issue mainly affects the Android version of WhatsApp.
Fix WhatsApp Error: This Video Could Not Be Sent
- Use a wireless connection. …
- Fix video compatibility issues. …
- Use the correct time settings. …
- Update or reinstall WhatsApp. …
- Your SD card could be the culprit.
18 сент. 2020 г.
How can I send an extended video on WhatsApp?
Send as a Document on Android-
Similar to the option used on the iPhone, the large video files can be sent as documents on WhatsApp for Android devices. All you need to do is go to the internal storage and browse the files and select them to share on WhatsApp.
What does it mean when a video is unsupported?
In most cases, the reason why you’re getting an error message when you try to play a video file on your Android device is that the codec of your media file is not supported by your media player.
What format video does WhatsApp support?
How To Get Your Video Ready For WhatsApp
|Max. File Size||Max. Length||Specifications|
|16 MB||ca. 3 Minutes||H264 or MPEG4 video codec AAC or AC3 audio codec|
How can I send 400mb video on WhatsApp?
Send Big Files, Large Videos On WhatsApp
- Google Drive. The first and perhaps the best method that you can use is Google drive. Yes, you can upload and share large videos on WhatsApp using Google Drive link. …
- Video Compressor. You can also use a video compressor software to compress the video to the recommended size and then send it.
29 апр. 2020 г.
How do you send an unsupported file on WhatsApp?
Send any unsupported file via WhatsApp with Steg
- Transfer the APK onto your Android device.
- Go to Settings> Security and toggle on Unknown sources.
- Using a file explorer of your choice, go to the APK file and tap on it, then select Install.
- Once Steg is installed, there is no setup required at all.
20 апр. 2017 г.
How can I send 150 MB video on WhatsApp?
Here are the steps for the same:
- Upload the desired file on Google Drive through the Blue ‘Plus’ icon on the app. …
- Once uploaded, copy the link to the file by long pressing it and opting for ‘Copy the link’. …
- Open WhatsApp and simply paste and share the link with your contacts.
19 мар. 2018 г.
How can I send video on WhatsApp without compression?
Send videos on WhatsApp without losing quality
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Open the chat where you want to send the video.
- Tap the attach button (paperclip icon) at the bottom-right corner of the screen and then click “Document”.
- Next, click the “Browse other docs” option.
24 сент. 2019 г.
How can I send a long video?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
What is the maximum video size for WhatsApp?
The maximum file size allowed for all media (photos, videos or voice messages) to be sent or forwarded through WhatsApp is 16 MB on all platforms. On most phones, this will equal from about 90 seconds to 3 minutes of video.