Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
- 1 How do I send a PowerPoint presentation via email?
- 2 How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
- 3 How do I send a PowerPoint slideshow?
- 4 What is the best way to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 5 How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
- 6 How do I send a PowerPoint to Google classroom?
- 7 How do I share a PowerPoint with audio?
- 8 How can I share my PowerPoint from laptop to mobile?
- 9 How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
- 10 How do I share a PowerPoint template?
- 11 How do you start a PowerPoint slideshow automatically?
- 12 How do you share a PowerPoint online?
- 13 Where can I upload a PowerPoint presentation?
- 14 Can you upload a PowerPoint presentation to YouTube?
- 15 What is the first step to sharing a presentation in PowerPoint?
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation via email?
Click File > Save & Send. Under Save & Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.
How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
PowerPoint Too Big To Email?
- Save a copy of your file with the word compressed added to it, e.g. mypresentation-compressed. …
- Open up the compressed copy of your file and click on a picture. …
- Click on the Format menu.
- Click on the Compress Pictures icon (the one the red arrow is pointing to in the screenshot above).
- In the Compress Pictures options:
How do I send a PowerPoint slideshow?
Make a slide show that starts automatically when opened
- In PowerPoint, click File > Save as.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation.
- In the File name box, type a name for your presentation.
- Under Save as type, select PowerPoint Show.
- The file is saved as a . ppsx file.
5 Ways to Share Your PowerPoint Presentation Online
- Let others download your original file. Of course, one method is to simply upload your PowerPoint to Google Drive or DropBox and give the link to a friend. …
- Upload your presentation to a hosting service. …
- Turn your presentation into a video. …
- Convert your file to HTML5 or Flash. …
- Upload your presentation to an LMS.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
How To Compress windows powerpoint using picture format
- Select an image or picture in the slides.
- Click the Picture Tools tab on the top ribbon.
- Next, select the Format tab.
- Under the adjust segment, click on the Compress icon.
- Select your preferred compression size.
- Select “delete cropped area”
31 июл. 2020 г.
How do I send a PowerPoint to Google classroom?
Go to your Google Drive by logging in (or setting up a google drive) here. Find the folder you want the powerpoint file to be in and click the large plus sign «new» button in the top left. Scroll down and click «File upload.» Now your powerpoint file is in the Google Drive folder.
wav file was embedded, right click on the audio icon in PowerPoint and select, ‘Edit Sound Object’. If you see a path next to ‘File:’ , that indicates your audio file is linked, not embedded.
wav files into your slide within PowerPoint:
- Click on Insert.
- Click on Audio.
- Click on Audio on My PC.
11 февр. 2021 г.
5 ways you can send files from your PC to your Phone
- Attach the Phone to computer using USB cable.
- Confirm on the phone to use USB cable connection to transfer files.
- Open Device name on the PC and open the recipient folder.
- Copy and paste the file you want to share to the recipient folder.
How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
Browse to the presentation you want to compress. Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file. Send the compressed file to your intended recipient, who can then decompress the file just by clicking it.
To do so, click the Template button on the ribbon and select the preferred template or style from the menu. To share a custom template with your team, simply open it in PowerPoint (create a timeline slide out of it), and then save and send it as a .
How do you start a PowerPoint slideshow automatically?
Open your PowerPoint presentation. Click the [Slide Show] tab > From the «Set Up» group, click «Set Up Slide Show». From the resulting dialogue box, check «Loop continuously until ‘Esc'» under the «Show options» section > Click [OK].
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default. To change permission to view only, uncheck this box and select Apply.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
Where can I upload a PowerPoint presentation?
What’s your favorite way to share PowerPoint presentations?
- File sharing services (DropBox or Google Drive)
- Slide hosting services (SlideShare, SlideBoom, Speaker Deck)
- Embed code.
- Make it a video and share on YouTube.
- Show it in your LMS.
- Save as PDF.
- Broadcast your presentation.
Can you upload a PowerPoint presentation to YouTube?
To upload a PowerPoint presentation, you must convert it into a video. That includes all of the media – narration, animation, pointer movements and slide transitions – that go with it. So, once the presentation is up on YouTube, viewers will be able to watch it as if they were viewing it in real time.
What is the first step to sharing a presentation in PowerPoint?
Share your PowerPoint presentation with others
- Select Share.
- If your presentation isn’t already stored on the cloud, select where to save your presentation to the cloud.
- Choose a permission level.
- Select Apply.
- Enter names and a message.
- Select Send.