- 1 How can you see who subscribes to your YouTube channel?
- 2 Why can’t I see who subscribed to me on YouTube?
- 3 How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
- 4 How do you check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone?
- 5 Which is most subscribed YouTube channel?
- 6 How do I make my subscriptions public?
- 7 How do you ask a viewer to subscribe?
- 8 Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2020?
- 9 Do YouTubers get notified when you unsubscribe?
- 10 Can Youtubers see who viewed their videos?
- 11 Can you tell who unsubscribed from your YouTube channel?
How can you see who subscribes to your YouTube channel?
You can see a list of your channel’s 100 most recent subscribers in YouTube Studio. The list only shows subscribers who have chosen to make their subscriptions public. When a viewer first joins YouTube, their subscriptions list is set to private by default.
Why can’t I see who subscribed to me on YouTube?
Originally Answered: How do I see the names of my 2 subscribers on YouTube? Go to the creator studio, you can see on the left side menu a tab named community, click on that you maybe able to see who you’re subscribers are, but you can only see subscribers who share there subscription publicly.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
Whether you want to earn money on YouTube without creating videos or as a content creator, joining the YouTube Partners Program and setting up monetization is a vital step. You can apply for monetization once you’ve hit 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past year.
How do you check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone?
How to check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube
- There’s an easy way: You go to the page you have subscribed to, click on “About” and it tells you when you subscribed.
- Just go to your YouTube channel and scroll to subscriptions they should be in order by date.
Which is most subscribed YouTube channel?
|3||Cocomelon — Nursery Rhymes||106|
How do I make my subscriptions public?
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left Menu, select Privacy.
- Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
How do you ask a viewer to subscribe?
#1: Ask for Subscribers
The simplest way to begin increasing your subscriber count is to start asking for it in your videos. Never assume that your viewer can read your mind. In your videos, give your audience a compelling call to action and ask them to click the “Subscribe” button right above your video.
Who has the most subscribers on YouTube 2020?
Most popular YouTube channels as of January 2021, ranked by number of subscribers (in millions)
|Number of subscribers in millions|
Do YouTubers get notified when you unsubscribe?
You will get email message and notification in right top corner of your YouTube page only when someone has subscribed to your channel. And YouTube does not notify you when someone has unsubscribe.
Can Youtubers see who viewed their videos?
Can you see who viewed your YouTube videos? Unfortunately, views on a YouTube video aren’t like views on your Instagram story — you can’t see what users are watching your videos. … The analytics provided by YouTube also include information like users’ watch time, traffic sources, and how many people have shared it.
Can you tell who unsubscribed from your YouTube channel?
However, there is one third-party website service that will tell you exactly who unsubscribed from your YouTube channel. This website service is called Vidooly.com. It will be able to show you who unsubscribed from your YouTube channel, the date of unsubscription and the total duration of subscription.