- 1 What is another way to say large amounts?
- 2 How do you say large amount of money?
- 3 What is a large quantity of something?
- 4 Are big and huge the same?
- 5 How do you describe a lot of experience?
- 6 What is a large sum of money called?
- 7 What’s a word for a lot of money?
- 8 What do you call someone who has a lot of money?
- 9 What is a large amount of water called?
- 10 What is an example of a quantity?
- 11 How do you describe amount?
- 12 What is big huge?
- 13 Where we can use huge?
- 14 What means huge?
What is another way to say large amounts?
What is another word for large amount?
|huge amount||copious amount|
|generous amount||sizeable amount|
How do you say large amount of money?
Large amounts of money — thesaurus
- wealth. noun. a large amount of money and other valuable things.
- fortune. noun. a very large amount of money.
- pile. noun. a large amount of money.
- windfall. noun. …
- payout. noun. …
- mint. noun. …
- big money. noun. …
- a small fortune. phrase.
What is a large quantity of something?
truckload. noun. informal a large quantity of something.
Are big and huge the same?
The difference between Big and Huge. When used as adjectives, big means of great size, large, whereas huge means very large.
How do you describe a lot of experience?
Some possibilities include: professional, expert, seasoned, knowledgeable, proficient or simply experienced. In your case I would go with ‘seasoned’ as it forms a neat collocation: Several exhibitions are devoted to seasoned artists.
What is a large sum of money called?
capital; fortune; wealth; large sum of money.
What’s a word for a lot of money?
What is another word for a lot of money?
|a considerable sum of money||lot|
|considerable sum of money||vast sum of money|
What do you call someone who has a lot of money?
tycoon. nounperson who has a lot of money, power.
What is a large amount of water called?
A flood is an enormous amount of water. … Too much of anything can also be called a flood.
What is an example of a quantity?
Quantity is defined as an amount, measure or number. An example of quantity is how many apples are in a barrel. … Something, such as a number or symbol that represents a number, on which a mathematical operation is performed.
How do you describe amount?
Words used to describe large amounts and quantities — thesaurus
- substantial. adjective. large in amount or degree.
- considerable. adjective. large in size, amount, or degree.
- extensive. adjective. very large in amount or degree.
- enormous. adjective. …
- huge. adjective. …
- great. adjective. …
- large. adjective. …
- high. adjective.
What is big huge?
Big means large in size , quantity ,importance or intensity. … means extraordinarily and unusually big and large again in size ,quantity or extent. The difference between «big» and «huge» is in the degree . «Huge» adds immensity to the size of the object marking it by a striking volume.
Where we can use huge?
Used with nouns:
«They have a huge advantage in this game.» «The search is covering a huge area.» «The show was held in a huge auditorium.» «He’s a huge believer of fate.»
What means huge?
: very large or extensive: such as. a : of great size or area huge buildings. b : great in scale or degree a huge deficit a huge undertaking They’re having a huge sale tomorrow. The crowds were huge.