3 Answers. Go to Settings > Account > Google then select the account to be removed. No, deleting an account from a device only remove it in that device.
- 1 How do I remove my Google account from someone elses phone?
- 2 How do I disconnect my phone from other devices?
- 3 How can I remove my Gmail account from other device?
- 4 How do you delete your Instagram off someone elses phone?
- 5 How do I remove my email from another phone?
- 6 How do I remove someone else’s Google account from my computer?
- 7 How do I unlink a device?
- 8 How do I Unsync my iPhone from another phone?
- 9 How do I separate devices with the same Apple ID?
- 10 How do I unlink a Google account?
- 11 How do I know if someone else is using my Google account?
- 12 How do I stop Gmail from syncing?
- 13 How can I tell if someone else is using my Instagram?
- 14 Why does Instagram say I’m logged in somewhere else?
- 15 How many devices can be logged into an Instagram account?
How do I remove my Google account from someone elses phone?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings. …
- Tap on «Accounts» (it may also be listed as «Users and Accounts,» depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click «Remove Account.»
How do I disconnect my phone from other devices?
Use your phone’s browser to go to Sign in — Google Accounts. In the «Sign-in & security» section, touch Device activity & notification. In the «Recently used devices» section, touch Review devices. Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.
How can I remove my Gmail account from other device?
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under «Security,» select Signing in to Google.
- Choose 2-Step Verification.
- Under «Devices you trust,» select Revoke all.
How do you delete your Instagram off someone elses phone?
Instagram Help Center
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Linked Accounts, then tap [site name].
- Tap Unlink Account (iOS) or Unlink (Android).
- Tap Yes, Unlink.
How do I remove my email from another phone?
- Go to Applications > Email. …
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts. …
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account. …
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I remove someone else’s Google account from my computer?
- log out.
- select Remove account.
- click on that X.
- select Yes, remove.
21 янв. 2019 г.
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under «Signing in to Google,» tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under «Devices you trust,» tap Revoke all.
How do I Unsync my iPhone from another phone?
Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
24 сент. 2020 г.
How do I separate devices with the same Apple ID?
On each device, open the Settings App and select iTunes & App Stores. Enter the shared Apple ID and password. If a different Apple ID is currently being used, you will need to sign out of the existing Apple ID before entering the new one. To avoid all downloads going to all your devices, turn off Automatic Downloads.
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the «Linked Account» section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
How do I know if someone else is using my Google account?
The best way to tell if someone else has used our account is to scroll down the Gmail inbox and look for “Last account activity” in the bottom right. Clicking on Details produces a nice table that shows how someone accessed the account (browser, mobile, POP3 etc), their IP address, and the date and time.
How do I stop Gmail from syncing?
- Open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap your Google account (you may also need to tap Sync account or Account sync)
- Drag the slider for Gmail to the left to turn it off.
How can I tell if someone else is using my Instagram?
To find out who’s watching, load up Instagram and go to your Profile. Then tap then Menu and go into Settings. From there, you’ll want to tap Security and then Login Activity. This is your hub for everyone login on your account, and is the best way to spot a snooper.
Why does Instagram say I’m logged in somewhere else?
This may be because Instagram is using your IP location instead of your device location. If you are on cellular data this may be because your phone network may be using a close by hub city instead of your city as the location. Your network also may be using a VPN and you are unaware.
How many devices can be logged into an Instagram account?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Learn more: How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?