In the “Paragraph” section of the “Home” tab, click the down arrow on the right side of the “Borders” button and select “No Border” from the drop-down menu. This removes the line from below the paragraph in which you placed the cursor.
- 1 How do I delete a line in word that won’t delete?
- 2 How do I get rid of border lines in Word?
- 3 How would you remove the borders of the entire table?
- 4 How do I remove a horizontal line in Word 2013?
- 5 How do I remove an underline in Word 2013?
- 6 How can you add a manual line break to a paragraph?
- 7 How do you remove table lines in CSS?
- 8 How do I make my table border invisible in HTML?
- 9 How do I remove double borders in Word table?
- 10 Why is there a line at the bottom of my Word document?
- 11 How do I remove a line break in Word 2016?
- 12 How do I remove a vertical line between columns in Word?
How do I delete a line in word that won’t delete?
While you can’t use the Backspace or Delete keys to get rid of it, you can still nix that line:
- Click directly above the line.
- Go to the Home tab in the Ribbon.
- Within the Paragraph section, click the dropdown arrow next to the Borders icon and select No Border.
4 сент. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of border lines in Word?
Removing Automatic Lines
- Position the insertion point in the paragraph just before where the line appears.
- Choose Borders and Shading from the Format menu. Word displays the Borders and Shading dialog box.
- Make sure the Borders tab is selected. …
- To remove the border, click on the None option.
- Click on OK to close the dialog box.
3 мар. 2020 г.
How would you remove the borders of the entire table?
Remove all borders
- Click in any cell to show the table move handle. in the upper left corner of the table.
- Click the table move handle. to select the table and show the Table Design tab.
- On the Table Design tab, click the arrow next to Borders and then click No Border . Tip: Be sure to click Borders not Border Styles.
How do I remove a horizontal line in Word 2013?
Deleting Horizontal Lines From Word
- In Office 2013 go to the Design tab and look to the far right for the Page Borders button.
- Within the borders settings, click on the leftmost tab titled Borders (not Page Border)
- select the top left option of None.
9 мар. 2019 г.
How do I remove an underline in Word 2013?
On the backstage screen, click “Options” in the list of items on the left. On the “Word Options” dialog box, click “Advanced” in the list of items on the left. In the “Editing options” section on the right, select the “Mark formatting inconsistencies” check box so there is NO check mark in the box.
How can you add a manual line break to a paragraph?
Insert a manual line break
- Click where you want to break a line.
- Press SHIFT + RETURN . Word inserts a manual line break ( ). Tip: To view manual line breaks, on the Standard toolbar, click .
How do you remove table lines in CSS?
9 Answers. Set the cellspacing attribute of the table to 0 . You can also use the CSS style, border-spacing: 0 , but only if you don’t need to support older versions of IE.
How do I make my table border invisible in HTML?
To make a table with a border of 2 pixels, just add BORDER=»2″ to the <TABLE> tag. To make an invisible border, set the BORDER attribute to 0. (Although most browsers default to a table border of 0, specifically stating it ensures that the border will be invisible in all browsers.)
How do I remove double borders in Word table?
Remove a border
- Click the table or select the cells in which you want to remove borders.
- On the Tables tab, under Draw Borders, click the arrow next to Borders , and then click No Border .
The reason is quite simple. Since the «line» is really a paragraph border, it appears at the bottom of the last paragraph that has that format. … Select all the paragraphs in your document by pressing Ctrl+A. Choose Borders and Shading from the Format menu.
How do I remove a line break in Word 2016?
How to Add or Remove Page Breaks in Word 2016
- Place the cursor where you want to start a new page. …
- Go to Insert > Pages > Page Break. …
- Click on the Show/Hide symbol, which appears as a paragraph mark (¶) on the Home tab. …
- Double-click the break you want to remove.
- Hit Delete.
- Highlight the paragraphs or lines you want to keep together.
30 окт. 2015 г.
How do I remove a vertical line between columns in Word?
Select the table, Design contextual tab, Table styles group, Border button, click Inside Vertical border that should leave the table border and the horizontal lines. Note that the lines will not be deleted but just won’t print. Was this reply helpful? Great!