- 1 Can I mute a text conversation?
- 2 How do I silence a text thread?
- 3 How do I silence a text thread on my Iphone?
- 4 Can you hide a message thread?
- 5 What happens if you mute a conversation?
- 6 How do you know if someone put you on mute?
- 7 How do I silence text messages from certain contacts?
- 8 Who can get through do not disturb?
- 9 How do you put Do Not Disturb on text messages?
- 10 What happens when you mute someone on iPhone messages?
- 11 What happens when you mute a conversation on iPhone?
- 12 What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
- 13 Do you still get messages if you hide alerts?
- 14 How can I lock my text messages?
- 15 How do you find hidden text messages?
Can I mute a text conversation?
Tap and hold the conversation you want to mute. 3. Tap the «Notifications» button in the bottom-left of the screen. A small mute icon will appear next to the conversation, and you’ll no longer receive notifications about it.
How do I silence a text thread?
Every Android phone is a little different, but you should be able to mute notifications by opening the group message in question, clicking the three dots in the upper-right-hand corner, and going to “People & Options” (or something similar). From that settings page, tap “Notifications” and turn them off.
How do I silence a text thread on my Iphone?
How to mute your messages
- Go to the group text message.
- Tap the top of the conversation, then tap the Info button .
- Turn on Hide Alerts.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Can you hide a message thread?
Messages allows you to archive conversations so that you can hide them from the home screen without having to delete them permanently. Tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of icons will appear at the top of the screen.
What happens if you mute a conversation?
Muting a conversation disables notifications.
How do you know if someone put you on mute?
How do you know? — Unless you are on a multi cast conferencing system with a user interface, there is no way to knowing if your call is on mute. When you start the call listen to and focus on the background sound. When the mute is ON, the background sound would not be heard anymore.
How do I silence text messages from certain contacts?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Who can get through do not disturb?
Here, you can choose to allow calls or messages (or both) from your “starred” contacts, even when Do Not Disturb is on. This allows you to block most notifications but allow those from your spouse, mother or other important people.
How do you put Do Not Disturb on text messages?
You can enable Do Not Disturb mode in a hurry, with just a couple of taps.
- Pull down the Control Center by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- If you don’t see the Do Not Disturb icon, swipe down a second time to see more icons.
- Find «Do Not Disturb» and tap it. Each tap toggles it on or off.
4 нояб. 2019 г.
What happens when you mute someone on iPhone messages?
What does it mean when text messages are muted? Answer: A: … It means you will not receive notification for that conversation (the messages will still arrive, however).
What happens when you mute a conversation on iPhone?
The mute switch simply mutes the device’s audio. Turn it on, and you won’t hear incoming alerts, calls, and other notifications. The problem with the mute switch is that it is on until you turn it off, which means if you get an important call or text from someone, you may not hear it when it happens.
What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
The mute button cuts off the microphone on your phone. This means that you can still hear the caller but they cannot hear you. As the caller will then have no indication that the call is still live, the mute button should only be used for short pauses in conversation.
Do you still get messages if you hide alerts?
An alert will no longer display on your screen when a new text from this chain comes in, but you’ll still receive the text. To hide messages from a specific person: First, make sure you have the person’s contact info written somewhere else. 1.
How can I lock my text messages?
Message Lock (SMS Lock)
- Download SMS Lock from Google Play Store (it’s free but there are in-app purchases available).
- Once you download SMS Lock, open the app.
- Create a PIN of four to eight digits. This is a necessary step so you can lock your messages. …
- Add your recovery email.
13 авг. 2020 г.
How to Access the Hidden Messages In Your Other Secret Facebook Inbox
- Step One: Open the Messenger App on iOS or Android.
- Step Two: Go to «Settings.» (These are in slightly different places on iOS and Android, but you should be able to find them.)
- Step Three: Go to «People.»
- Step Four: Go to «Message Requests.»
7 апр. 2016 г.