To hide a photo or video, select it, then use the share icon to bring up the share sheet. Scroll through the bottom row of activities until you see «Hide.» Tap that, then «Hide Photo» or «Hide Video» to get the job done. To view your hidden media, just open the new «Hidden» folder in the «Albums» tab.
- 1 Can you lock a photo album on iPhone?
- 2 Can you lock a folder on iPhone?
- 3 Can you password protect a file on iPhone?
- 4 How do you I password protect a folder?
- 5 How do I create a folder on my iPhone?
- 6 How can I hide photos from gallery without any app?
- 7 What is the hidden folder on iPhone?
- 8 Where is the hidden folder on iPhone iOS 14?
- 9 How do you make a secret album?
Can you lock a photo album on iPhone?
You can’t “lock” the hidden album, or even hide a photo behind a Face or Touch ID, or passcode. The biggest issue is all of your hidden media is accessible in a single location. Anyone who has access to your unlocked phone can open your Hidden folder with a few taps.
Can you lock a folder on iPhone?
If you swipe down the main settings page, you’ll find Applocker’s settings tab. Tap it and you can start locking apps, folders, and pretty much anything else on your iPhone. If you turn on the jiggle-mode setting, you can lock any single app from the home screen so that it requires a password to be opened.
Can you password protect a file on iPhone?
Run the file manager app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Settings at the bottom, select Enable Password, you will then be able to set a password to protect any sensitive data on the phone.
How do you I password protect a folder?
How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows
- Select the file or folder you want to encrypt.
- Right-click on that file and select “Properties” in the drop down menu.
- On the General tab, click the Advanced button.
- Check the box next to “Encrypt contents to secure data”
- Click Apply and then click OK.
3 апр. 2019 г.
How do I create a folder on my iPhone?
Create new folders
- Go to Locations.
- Tap iCloud Drive, On My [device], or the name of a third-party cloud service where you want to keep your new folder.
- Swipe down on the screen.
- Tap More .
- Select New Folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder. Then tap Done.
24 мар. 2020 г.
How can I hide photos from gallery without any app?
Hide files on Android without using any apps:
- First open your File Manager and then create a new folder. …
- Then go to your File Manger settings. …
- Now rename that newly created folder,which have files you want to hide. …
- Now again go back to your File Manager settings and set “Hide Hidden Folders” or disable the option that we activated in “Step 2”
22 нояб. 2018 г.
You can hide photos away in a special ‘hidden’ folder which means they can be perused at any time, but are kept away from the main photo feed. All you need to do is select the pictures you want to hide away and press the little menu icon in the bottom left of the screen.
How to find the Hidden folder in iOS 14
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Hidden Album toggle to turn it on.
21 авг. 2020 г.
How do you make a secret album?
How to create hidden folders on Android
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Select the images that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
20 июн. 2020 г.