Turn off your PS4 by holding the power button until the system shuts off completely. Unplug all of the cords that are connected to your PS4 from the system directly. Place the PS4 vertically. The disc usually gets stuck when the console is horizontally resting.
Can you eject disc from PS4 with controller?
By going to the game/disc item in the main menu of the PS4, you will have the option to eject the disc if you press the options button on the Dualshock 4 controller. Once you click this option the disc will eject from the ps4.
Why wont my PS4 take discs?
If your PS4 isn’t accepting a disc, it may be because a disc is already in it that you have forgotten about, or one was placed in there without your knowledge. If this is the case, eject that disc first. If it doesn’t eject, you’ll need to use the manual eject screw, shown in a few of the steps below.
How do I eject a disc without a PS4?
Lift the panel off starting from the left side.
- With the top panel removed, you’ll see a screw with the PlayStation symbols on it. Remove this by turning the screw anti-clockwise to remove the HDD.
- Pull the HDD part way out of the console so that the disc manual eject hole (1) is clear:
Is there a disc in my PS4?
PlayStation 4 Slim
The power button is on the left and the eject disc button is on the right. They’re incredibly close together which makes it a hassle to deal with so just keep in mind the power button is long and square, while the eject button is small and circular.
How do you fix a disc that won’t read?
5 Ways to Repair a CD or DVD
- Clean the disc using a soft lint-free cloth and a dab of warm water and mild detergent. …
- Fill scratches with toothpaste. …
- Soften scratches with heat from a 60W lightbulb. …
- Fill the scratch with a wax-based product. …
- Cover holes in the data layer with pen and tape.
25 сент. 2019 г.
How do I fix my PS4 disc reader?
Restarting the PS4 system is likely to solve the disc read/eject problem.
- Press the power button until you hear two beeps indicating it is completely off.
- Take off the power cable for a few seconds and plug it back in.
- Turn on the power button and try using a disc on the system.
25 февр. 2020 г.