- 1 Why does my YouTube have a black screen?
- 2 How do I fix black screen on videos?
- 3 Why is my YouTube screen not working?
- 4 How do I fix my black screen?
- 5 Why does my screen keep going black?
- 6 How do I fix a black screen when playing a game?
- 7 How do I fix black screen on Chrome?
- 8 Why does Netflix screen go black?
- 9 Why did YouTube stop working on my smart TV?
- 10 Why is my phone working but the screen is black?
- 11 Why is my laptop on but the screen is black?
Why does my YouTube have a black screen?
Your YouTube videos black screen problem may occur because your web browser is out of date. It may still be using the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, which is not supported by YouTube, and can sometimes bring about issues with playing videos. … To update your browser, uninstall it at first.
How do I fix black screen on videos?
Solution 2: Reduce Video Card Hardware Acceleration
- Right-click on Desktop.
- Select Personalize.
- Next, choose Display Settings.
- Under this, select Advanced Settings.
- Now, switch to Troubleshoot tab.
- Next, choose Change Settings followed by clicking on Reduce Hardware Acceleration.
4 февр. 2021 г.
Why is my YouTube screen not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
How do I fix my black screen?
It may seem strange that you can receive calls on an Android device with a black screen. If this happens to you, hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then let it go. Don’t touch the power button again for two minutes, after which call it or use Find My Device to see if it will ring.
Why does my screen keep going black?
A monitor that keeps going black is an obvious sign that something’s wrong with your computer. The question is, is the problem trivial or serious? Often, the culprit is a loose or broken cable – an easy fix. Sometimes, however, you’re looking at a bad monitor or damage to the computer itself.
How do I fix a black screen when playing a game?
How can I fix black screen issues when playing games?
- Apply latest Windows 10 updates. On your computer press the Win+I hotkeys. This will bring System Settings on your PC. …
- Update graphics drivers. Update drivers from Device Manager.
28 мар. 2020 г.
How do I fix black screen on Chrome?
How to Solve the Chrome Black Screen Issue
- Disable Google Chrome extensions. …
- Disable your Chrome flags. …
- Resize the browser window. …
- Run Chrome in compatibility mode. …
- Disable hardware acceleration. …
- Reset Chrome to its default settings.
2 дек. 2020 г.
Why does Netflix screen go black?
Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue that is preventing Netflix from playing your content. To resolve the issue: Ensure that you are using an HDMI cable. Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to your TV.
Why did YouTube stop working on my smart TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Check the following: Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again. … For internet connection issues, perform network diagnosis on your TV.
Why is my phone working but the screen is black?
If there is a critical system error causing the black screen, this should get your phone working again. … Depending on the model Android phone you have you may need to use some combination of buttons to force restart the phone, including: Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons.
Why is my laptop on but the screen is black?
One of the main causes for this issue is a corrupt system file preventing the operating system from loading, resulting in the black or blank screen. Restart Windows to see if it’s a temporary issue and resolves itself with a reboot. If the problem persists, erase your hard drive and reinstall Windows.