- 1 How do I clear my download history?
- 2 Can I delete uTorrent after download?
- 3 How do I view download history on uTorrent?
- 4 How do I delete files from uTorrent?
- 5 What happens if I delete download history?
- 6 Should I clear out my Downloads folder?
- 7 How do I force uTorrent to uninstall?
- 8 Is uTorrent safe?
- 9 How do I uninstall uTorrent without sufficient access?
- 10 Where are uTorrent files saved?
- 11 How do I show hidden files in uTorrent?
- 12 How do I restore my uTorrent list?
- 13 How do you delete videos on uTorrent app?
How do I clear my download history?
It is quite simple to delete the history of your downloaded items by heading to the Downloads app.
- Open Downloads app on your smartphone app.
- Then, select an item by long-pressing it. …
- Now, press the trash icon on the top bar.
- That’s it, you have successfully deleted the download history.
21 февр. 2020 г.
Can I delete uTorrent after download?
Yes: click the finished torrent (it will be listed as seeding) and stop it (there’s a stop button on the toolbar). You can then delete or move the file.
How do I view download history on uTorrent?
Just hit «Start» and type %AppData%uTorrent in «Run» to see what you’ve torrented.
How do I delete files from uTorrent?
You select the file you downloaded using the bittorrent file sharing system, and you hit the delete key. Then, empty your recycle bin. That’s how you remove a torrent from your computer.
What happens if I delete download history?
You can delete all or some of your download history. The files won’t be removed from your computer. Deleting just cleans up your Downloads page on Chrome.
Should I clear out my Downloads folder?
You can change it if you want, but the empty directory takes up no space, so there is really no need to delete the directory, itself. The download directory receives all kinds of files—documents and media files, executables, software installation packages, etc. Those files remain there unless you move or delete them.
How do I force uTorrent to uninstall?
Step 1: Open Control Panel, go to “Uninstall a program”. Find uTorrent in the programs list, mark it and just click the Uninstall button above. Confirm. Step 2: Wait for a while to see confirmation of completion.
Is uTorrent safe?
Like BitTorrent, the uTorrent software itself is legal, although it can be used for digital piracy. The official uTorrent is free of malware and can be used safely and privately in combination with a VPN. It does not, however, prevent users from downloading malicious files that can infect their device.
How do I uninstall uTorrent without sufficient access?
Install the latest version and then uninstall it
Several users reported You do not have sufficient access to uninstall error message while trying to uninstall uTorrent. According to users, you just have to update the application to the latest version and then try to uninstall it.
Where are uTorrent files saved?
torrent file in the Download folder of your mobile’s internal/external storage. Else go in to your browser settings and check the default download location.
uTorrent, find the hidden torrent. Expand the list of Labels and you’ll see the subcategories in which you’ll find the Hidden label. As you can see in the picture below, here lies the “hidden” torrent. What you can do is either delete it and add it once again or start the download directly from the right-click menu.
How do I restore my uTorrent list?
Method 2. Use Search to find and restore lost torrent files
- Open Search bar and type: %appdata%, hit Enter.
- Enter C:UsersAppDataRoaming and find uTorrent or BitTorrent folder.
- Find the deleted or removed torrent from the folder and double-click to restore it to your Torrent downloading program.
How do you delete videos on uTorrent app?
You can remove the listing from uTorrent Android app on phone, from memory it’s long tap then delete. This should remove the . torrent file that facilitates the content d/load. If not they’re only a few KBs per file, and there’s the option of deleting app data in Settings>Applications manager>All>uTorrent.