Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap «Delete.» Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap «Delete Post» to confirm.
- 1 Can you delete a post someone put on your wall?
- 2 How do I delete someone’s post on my timeline?
- 3 How do I delete a picture someone else posted on Facebook?
- 4 How do I get a post taken off Facebook?
- 5 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 6 What happens when you delete a post that has been shared?
- 7 What happens when someone posts on your timeline?
- 8 How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
- 9 How do I remove birthday wishes from my timeline?
- 10 Can you legally make someone delete pictures of you?
- 11 What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
- 12 Can someone tell if you report a post on Facebook?
- 13 How many reports does it take to delete a Facebook post?
- 14 What happens when you report a FB post?
- 15 Does Facebook remove slander?
Can you delete a post someone put on your wall?
You can’t delete a Facebook post someone else posted. If the post is threatening, harassing or otherwise seems to violate Facebook’s policies, you can report it to Facebook.
How do I delete someone’s post on my timeline?
You can remove posts that you and your friends post on your timeline.
To remove a post from your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
How do I delete a picture someone else posted on Facebook?
You can remove unwanted photos that someone posts directly to your profile or business page by selecting the three dot (…) menu icon in the top right corner of the post that contains the photo. Select either Hide from Timeline or Delete to remove it.
How do I get a post taken off Facebook?
If your photo, video or post is removed for violating Facebook’s rules, you will be given the option to «Request Review.» Appeals will be conducted by a «community operations» team within 24 hours. If Facebook determines it made a mistake removing content, it will be restored.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.
What happens when someone posts on your timeline?
1 Answer. If you post directly on their timeline, they control the privacy setting. They have just one setting for all posts that others post on their timeline. If they have it set to Friends, then only their friends will be able to see it.
How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
Unfortunately, you can’t see who deleted a post in your Facebook page. Facebook does not keep a track if deleted posts.
How do I remove birthday wishes from my timeline?
How to Turn Off Birthday Notification
- Open Facebook, find and click the down arrow in the top-right corner. Select Settings.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select Notifications. Click the Edit option.
- Find Birthday and click to turn off.
- When it turns off, it means the birthday notifications have been disabled.
Can you legally make someone delete pictures of you?
You are now legally obligated to delete sexy pics if your ex is unhappy with them. The court argued that the girlfriend’s personal rights trumped the ownership rights of the boyfriend, making the case a significant ruling on the issue of ‘revenge porn’ — porn in which people share sexts from their exes.
What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
Although taking a photo of you in a public setting is not an invasion of privacy, if the person captures you in your home and then uses it on social media without your consent, you have legal recourse. An attorney may classify this type of action as defamation as well.
Can someone tell if you report a post on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Don’t worry, your report will be anonymous. When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that violates our Terms of Service or Community Standards. We don’t include any information about the person who filed the report when we reach out to the person responsible.
How many reports does it take to delete a Facebook post?
Well, It’s a Matter Of Time, More than 10 reports are enough but You Have to wait until the reports are processed. In Some Cases, It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days. Sometimes, it’s just one authentic request with proper requisites that could delete the Facebook page.
What happens when you report a FB post?
After a Facebook post is reported as inappropriate, it is then sent to Facebook for evaluation. … Whenever you report a post, your report will remain anonymous, even if Facebook contacts the person responsible for the inappropriate content.
Does Facebook remove slander?
If you see an abusive or slanderous comment about yourself on the site, use Facebook’s report feature to alert administrators. The site does caution, however, that not all content you find objectionable will automatically be removed. If the comment is not clearly slanderous, Facebook may not see fit to delete it.