- 1 How can I delete chat history in Skype?
- 2 How do I delete call history on Skype app?
- 3 How do I delete my chat history on my Android?
- 4 How do you delete app history on Android?
- 5 How do I delete recent Skype history?
- 6 How do I permanently delete my history?
- 7 How do I delete Microsoft team call history?
- 8 How do I view my call history on Skype?
- 9 How do you delete Messenger history?
- 10 How do I delete all archived messages?
- 11 How do I delete text history?
- 12 How do I delete my Play Store history?
- 13 How do you delete downloaded app history?
- 14 How do I delete all my activity on Google?
How can I delete chat history in Skype?
On mobile: Tap and hold on a conversation in your chat list, then select Delete conversation. On desktop: Right-click on a conversation in your chat list, then select Delete conversation. Note: Deleting a conversation clears your copy of messages in a conversation and also removes the conversation from your chat list.
How do I delete call history on Skype app?
Steps to Delete Skype Conversation and Call History
- Open Skype and sign in to your user account.
- Go to Tools>Options.
- Click on the Privacy Settings tab with a padlock icon in the left-pane.
- Click ‘Clear History’ listed under the header ‘Keep history for. ‘
25 февр. 2021 г.
How do I delete my chat history on my Android?
Delete your message history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts app .
- Open a conversation.
- At the top right, tap More Options. Delete conversation.
- If you’re sure you want to delete your conversation, tap Delete.
How do you delete app history on Android?
If your Android device isn’t handy, you can delete your app history from your browser from your computer as well. Just go to the My Apps section Google Play Store and log in. Then select your device and click the trashcan icon next to an app, and verify you want to uninstall it.
How do I delete recent Skype history?
- Step 1: Open the main Skype window, then click on Tools in the menu bar and select Options.
- Step 2: Click on IM & SMS in left-hand menu. In the area that loads, click Show Advanced Settings near the bottom right-hand corner.
- Step 3: Next to the «Keep history for» line, there is a button to Clear History, click this.
7 дек. 2012 г.
How do I permanently delete my history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete Microsoft team call history?
A. It is not possible to clear the call log. You will have to delete entire conversation for this purpose. Right click on a conversation > Delete conversation.
How do I view my call history on Skype?
Skype for Business Phones: Review Call History
- Click the Conversations icon on your phone’s display. A list of completed calls and missed calls will display.
- Click the information icon to the right of a call to view more details.
How do you delete Messenger history?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your phone or desktop.
- Open a conversation with messages you’d like to delete.
- Press and hold on a message, or select the three dots menu icon on desktop.
- Select “remove” next to the message.
5 февр. 2019 г.
How do I delete all archived messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . …
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do I delete text history?
Step 1. Unlock your Android and open the Messages app. Step 2. Long tap on the thread that you wish to remove, check all the messages that want to erase and tap on the trash icon to delete it.
How do I delete my Play Store history?
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Clear local search history.
How do you delete downloaded app history?
To do that, long press on any of the apps until your device vibrates and the app is selected. You can then continue to long press on apps listed in your history and tap on the delete icon at the top of your screen when you’re done.
How do I delete all my activity on Google?
When you use Google sites, apps, and services, some of your activity is saved in your Google Account.
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.