- 1 How can I delete all messages from messenger?
- 2 How do you delete Messenger activity?
- 3 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
- 4 Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
- 5 How do I turn off suggestions on Messenger 2020?
- 6 How do I delete my messenger login history?
- 7 How can I delete activity log?
- 8 Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
- 9 When you delete a conversation on Facebook does the other person still have it?
- 10 Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
- 11 Why is delete for everyone not working?
- 12 What happens when you Unsend a message on messenger?
How can I delete all messages from messenger?
You can permanently remove a message that you’ve sent for everyone in the chat, or just hide it from your view.
- Open a Messenger conversation.
- Right click on the message you’d like to remove.
- Click Remove for You or Remove for Everyone.
- Click Remove.
How do you delete Messenger activity?
To delete a message or chat (conversation) from the Facebook Messenger mobile app, tap and hold it; in the menu that opens, select Delete.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
29 дек. 2020 г.
Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
Only the originator of any message has the right to delete his own messages, and that is the right way. You the recipient always have the ability A) not read or to ignore messages you do not like. or to BLOCK that person, and the effect is that you NO longer will receive any messages from that person.
How do I turn off suggestions on Messenger 2020?
To turn off Facebook M Suggestions, open Facebook Messenger, and then tap your profile icon. On iOS, it’s at the top left of the screen; on Android it’s at the top right. Scroll down and select the “M Settings” category. To get rid of M suggestions, just turn the “Suggestions” toggle off.
How do I delete my messenger login history?
Start Messenger (but do not sign in yet) A window will pop-up with your sign-in credentials, click «Delete History» near the bottom.
- Sign out.
- Press the “Sign in with a different account or change your online status” link.
- Press the “Clear account history” button.
How can I delete activity log?
Delete all activity
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, click Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
Nope. Blocking someone will not delete the conversation thread from any side. In other words, the old conversations will remain in Messenger, and you will be able to read them until you manually delete the chat thread.
When you delete a conversation on Facebook does the other person still have it?
Messages that have already been sent cannot be unsent or removed from the recipients inbox. If you delete a message or conversation on your end, this means it will still be available on the recipients account unless they delete it themselves.
Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
Once «removed,» the message will not reappear in the draft space. Unfortunately, Facebook will also notify other members of a conversation when this action is taken, essentially calling you out to your conversation partners.
Why is delete for everyone not working?
So, if ‘Delete for everyone’ is not visible or not working, then you should check whether you are using the latest version. If there is an update, you will likely see it on the respective app stores. Also, if you don’t delete a message in about an hour, then you won’t get the ‘Delete for everyone’ option.
What happens when you Unsend a message on messenger?
The message will no longer appear in your message thread as well as to everyone whom you’ve sent it to.