- 1 Can you clear app history?
- 2 How do I delete download history on app store?
- 3 How do I permanently delete subscriptions on iPhone?
- 4 How do I delete my hidden history on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I permanently delete an app from my iPhone and iCloud?
- 6 How do I clear downloads on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I permanently delete an app from my Apple account?
- 8 How long do expired subscriptions stay on iPhone?
- 9 Can you hide subscriptions on iPhone?
- 10 How do I permanently delete hidden apps on iPhone?
- 11 Can you delete hidden apps on iPhone?
- 12 How do I delete hidden purchases from iCloud?
Can you clear app history?
To do that, long press on any of the apps until your device vibrates and the app is selected. You can then continue to long press on apps listed in your history and tap on the delete icon at the top of your screen when you’re done.
How do I delete download history on app store?
It is quite simple to delete the history of your downloaded items by heading to the Downloads app.
- Open Downloads app on your smartphone app.
- Then, select an item by long-pressing it. …
- Now, press the trash icon on the top bar.
- That’s it, you have successfully deleted the download history.
21 февр. 2020 г.
How do I permanently delete subscriptions on iPhone?
Go to settings, then click on Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Then go to subscriptions. Then click on the subscription(s) that you want to cancel. Then it will say cancel subscription (or in my case cancel free trial.)
Essentially you want to delete a legal record of sale and that is not possible. You can delete the app by tapping and holding down on the app icon until it wiggles — and then tap the X in the corner of the icon to remove the app from the iPad — but you cannot remove the record of purchase.
How do I permanently delete an app from my iPhone and iCloud?
How to Delete Apps from iCloud
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Choose “iCloud“
- Select “Storage“.
- Select “Manage Storage”
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select “Show All Apps“.
- Turn the app on or off as desired.
- Tap “Turn Off & Delete” when prompted, and you’re done.
How do I clear downloads on my iPhone?
To delete an item on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Downloaded, swipe left on the item, tap Delete, then Delete Download.
How do I permanently delete an app from my Apple account?
Apple should update iTunes store so that you can permanently delete unwanted apps, not just hide them. You can delete the currenlty installed apps. Hold down an app until all the apps jiggle. Then on each app tap the x then tap Delete.
How long do expired subscriptions stay on iPhone?
Expired subscriptions are removed after one year from date of expiration.
Can you hide subscriptions on iPhone?
Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen. Tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases. Find the app that you want, then swipe left on it and tap Hide.
How to delete apps in iOS 14
- Tap and hold your home screen until you see the apps wiggle.
- Tap on the app you wish to delete.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App.
- Tap Delete.
25 сент. 2020 г.
Remove or Hide Apps from Your iPhone’s Home Screen
From the options menu, choose the “Remove App” option. In the delete app menu, you’ll see a new option. Here, choose the “Remove From Home Screen” option. The app will instantly disappear from your iPhone’s home screen.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Delete Purchased Apps from iCloud:
- Tap the Settings app to launch it and then scroll to iCloud. …
- Tap the Storage & Backup then go to Manage Storage.
- Look for «Documents and Data» and choose the specific app that you would like to delete its data.
- Tap on Edit.