Swipe down from the top left of the screen to show the Notification Center. Long press (deeply press 3D-Touch devices) on the X until «Clear All Notifications» appears. Tap on Clear All Notifications.
- 1 How do I clear all notifications?
- 2 How do I clear my message notifications?
- 3 How do I turn off Old notifications on my iPhone?
- 4 How do you delete old notifications?
- 5 How do you stop unwanted notifications?
- 6 Why are my message notifications not going away?
- 7 How do I get rid of ghost messages on my iPhone?
- 8 Why is my iPhone showing an unread text message?
- 9 How long do iPhone notifications last?
- 10 Can I see cleared notifications iPhone?
- 11 How do I get my notifications to show up again?
How do I clear all notifications?
To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
Snooze a notification
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced. …
- Choose how often you want to receive alerts and which settings you want to turn on.
How do I clear my message notifications?
About This Article
- Open your Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear Data.
15 окт. 2020 г.
How do I turn off Old notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and select the app in question—in my case, Instagram. Under Alerts, turn the toggle next to Show in History off. Now notifications will still appear on the Lock Screen and in the Notification Center, but as soon as you see them there once, they’ll automatically be dismissed.
How do you delete old notifications?
- Tap on the notification bell at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe the notifications from right to left to delete them individually or click on the Trash Can icon at the top to delete them all at once.
14 дек. 2020 г.
How do you stop unwanted notifications?
If you’re seeing annoying notifications from a website, turn off the permission:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site settings.
- Under «Permissions,» tap Notifications. …
- Turn the setting off.
Why are my message notifications not going away?
To fix it, within the Messages app, go to settings > advanced, turn off auto-download MMS. Then go to phone settings > general > apps > Messages > storage, and clear data. This should force the phone to re-download the messages that failed earlier and clear the notifications badge.
How do I get rid of ghost messages on my iPhone?
- Reset All Settings. …
- Ask Siri to Read the Unread Messages. …
- Force Restart iPhone. …
- Force Quit Messages App. …
- If It Is iMessage Showing Ghost Message. …
- Delete a Few Messages and Exit the App. …
- Send Yourself a Text Message. …
- Delete All the Messages from the Contact.
Why is my iPhone showing an unread text message?
Reasons Why Your iPhone May Show a Phantom Text Message
Unread messages: Sometimes you may have an unread text message that you did not click on and open. This can happen when you receive multiple text messages at the same time. Go to the list of text messages and make sure all of them are read.
How long do iPhone notifications last?
You can see your notifications from the last 24 hours or the last 7 days.
Can I see cleared notifications iPhone?
You can see old notifications on your iPhone by opening the Notification Center. It’s easy to access the Notification Center on your iPhone whether it’s locked or unlocked, and you can view, manage, or clear notifications with just a few swipes. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I get my notifications to show up again?
Turn App Notifications On / Off — Android
- From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info. …
- Tap an app. …
- Tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘App notifications’.
- Do one of the following: …
- When turned on, tap any of the available options or switches next to them to turn on or off: