- 1 How do I find out what my number is on my phone?
- 2 How do I find my SIM card phone number?
- 3 How do I find my Android phone info?
- 4 How do I find out what my number is on my Samsung?
- 5 How do you find out your own number?
- 6 How can I know my SIM details?
- 7 Why is my phone number unknown?
- 8 How do I find app details?
- 9 How do I find device information?
- 10 How old is my Samsung phone?
- 11 How do I find my SIM number on my Samsung phone?
How do I find out what my number is on my phone?
The other way you can know your phone no by dialling the below-mentioned ussd codes and follow the instructions.
25 июл. 2019 г.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
- Go into Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status.
- Tap SIM Card Status.
- Scroll down to ICCID. This is your SIM card number.
24 апр. 2020 г.
How do I find my Android phone info?
On the Settings screen, scroll all the way down to the bottom and look for the About Phone section. On some phones—like those running stock Android Oreo (8. x)—you may need to head into the System menu first to see the About Phone item. You should see the most basic info here—like your phone’s name.
How do I find out what my number is on my Samsung?
- Swipe up or down to view the apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Scroll to My phone number, your phone number is displayed.
How do you find out your own number?
You can use these own mobile number check ussd codes in case of an emergency.
All SIM Mobile Number Check (Airtel-BSNL-IDEA-Jio-Vodafone)
|USSD Detail||Short Code|
|Airtel Mobile Number Check Code||*121*1# | *121*9# | *282#|
|BSNL Mobile Number Check Code||*222# | *888# | *1# | *785# | *555#|
|IDEA Mobile Number Check Code||*131*1#|
|Jio Mobile Number Check Code||Call on 1299|
How can I know my SIM details?
Search PTA SIM Information System Via SMS
- Open SMS written box from your mobile.
- Type your CNIC number in this box without dashes.
- Send the SMS to the USSD code 668.
- You’ll receive an SMS including active SIMs information which are registered on your CNIC number.
27 янв. 2021 г.
Why is my phone number unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. … Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
How do I find app details?
On Android mobile devices
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Browse or search for the app.
- Tap the app to open the detail page.
- Tap Developer contact.
- Scroll down to review the contact information listed.
How do I find device information?
You can use the Build Class to get the device information. You may want to take a look at those pages : http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/Build.html and http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/System.html (the getProperty() method might do the job).
How old is my Samsung phone?
This procedure works with Android-phones and may work with Samsung phones: Dial *#197328640#* or *#*#197328640#*#* in your Dial Pad. Select the Menu Version Info->Hard Ware Version->Read Cal Date. This Date is the Manufacturing date of Your Android Mobile.
How do I find my SIM number on my Samsung phone?
View SIM Card Number — Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, tap Apps. (lower-right). These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About phone.
- Tap Status.
- View the ICCID (SIM ID).