- 1 How do I block videos on my phone?
- 2 How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- 3 Can you block a YouTube channel?
- 4 How do I block unwanted videos on Chrome?
- 5 Why can’t I block videos on YouTube?
- 6 How do I stop inappropriate content?
- 7 How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- 8 What is restricted mode on YouTube?
- 9 How do I restrict YouTube language?
- 10 How do I put parental controls on Android?
- 11 How do I block unwanted YouTube videos on Android?
- 12 What happens when you get blocked on YouTube?
- 13 How do I block subscribers on YouTube 2020?
How do I block videos on my phone?
Block a Particular Channel to Block Videos on YouTube
Navigate to the channel’s YouTube page on the YouTube Android app and tap on the three-dot notification menu in the top-right. From here, select Block user and then select BLOCK on the popup confirmation box. You can see a list of all the blocked users as well.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password.
- Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself.
Can you block a YouTube channel?
To do this, search for the channel and click on their profile. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots menu icon. Tap the Block user option to block that user from your channel. The channel is now blocked from commenting on your videos.
How do I block unwanted videos on Chrome?
Enable Chrome’s Pop-Up Blocking Feature
- Click on Chrome’s menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser and click on Settings.
- Type «Pop» into the Search settings field.
- Click Site Settings.
- Under Popups it should say Blocked. If it says Allowed, click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off the switch next to Allowed.
19 авг. 2019 г.
Why can’t I block videos on YouTube?
YouTube doesn’t allow users to block specific YouTube channels, but there are easy ways to help screen certain videos and content from interrupting your viewing experience. The problem is that once you watch a video from a channel you later decide you don’t want to see again, YouTube doesn’t know you didn’t enjoy.
How do I stop inappropriate content?
More videos on YouTube
- Set up parental controls. Put parental controls on your home broadband. …
- Turn on safe search on search engines. …
- Make sure every device is protected. …
- Set filters. …
- Block Pop-ups. …
- Explore sites and apps together. …
- Share video to explain age limits.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Visit the “Videos” section of Facebook’s settings and switch “Auto-Play Videos” to “off.”
- You’ll find a similar setting in Facebook’s mobile app. Pull up its Settings, and then scroll down until you see the “Media and contacts” section. …
- Report offensive content.
15 мар. 2019 г.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
What is Restricted Mode? Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do I restrict YouTube language?
- click account in top-right.
- select language to best fitting your expected content.
- select location you want most content to be sourced from.
- turn “Restricted Mode” on.
How do I put parental controls on Android?
Set up parental controls
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- Create a PIN. …
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
How do I block unwanted YouTube videos on Android?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
What happens when you get blocked on YouTube?
You can see all your blocked users and unblock them on desktop through the YouTube Studio page, or on mobile by going to each profile page you blocked individually. When you block someone on YouTube, you stop that user from commenting on your videos but won’t prevent the user from viewing your videos.
How do I block subscribers on YouTube 2020?
Hide your subscriber count
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- Click Settings Channel. Advanced settings.
- Under «Subscriber count,» uncheck «Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.»
- Click Save.