- 1 How do you add background music to a phone call?
- 2 How do I add music to incoming calls?
- 3 How do you play music during a phone call?
- 4 How do you set a song when someone calls you?
- 5 When someone calls me can they hear the music?
- 6 Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
- 7 How do you play music in zoom?
- 8 How do I set caller tunes on my phone?
- 9 How do you listen to music and talk on the phone at the same time?
- 10 Can you FaceTime and play music?
- 11 Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
- 12 How do you remove a song when someone calls you?
- 13 Can you still get ringback tones?
How do you add background music to a phone call?
Turn on the hands free function of your phone. Create a media player, set the media source, set the volume to 1.0f (highest) and call player. start() . If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music.
How do I add music to incoming calls?
On the Android mobile client: Go to the top-left navigation drawer and tap Settings. Tap Ringtones.
How to change the Circuit ringtone for incoming calls
- Tap in the upper-left corner of the header and then Settings.
- Tap Ringtones.
- Select one of the available ringtones.
10 июл. 2019 г.
How do you play music during a phone call?
The documentation clearly states (Media Playback | Android Developers ): Note: You can play back the audio data only to the standard output device. Currently, that is the mobile device speaker or a Bluetooth headset. You cannot play sound files in the conversation audio during a call.
How do you set a song when someone calls you?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones. (If you don’t see «Dial pad tones,» tap Keypad tones.)
When someone calls me can they hear the music?
A Ringback Tone is that ringing sound you hear when you try to call someone. … With LISTEN, you have the option to replace that ringing sound with music or voice status messages. This way your callers can hear the latest music hits or a personalized message from you. It’s whatever you want to play to them!
Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
Did you know that your iPhone can play audio from both your call and apps like YouTube simultaneously? The call will not mute while you play other audio. This means that you can watch a video, listen to music, or play a podcast while also keeping an ear on the conversation.
How do you play music in zoom?
How to play music over your Live Stream on Zoom
- Step 1: When you join your meeting before the customers attend, click on the “share” button at the bottom of the page. …
- Step 2: Click on the “advanced” option tab at the top of the screen. …
- Step 3: Click on the middle option, “Music or Computer Sound Only”. …
- Step 4: Play music from whichever app or website you want.
How do I set caller tunes on my phone?
Steps to set caller tune using Jio Saavn Music app:
- Step 1: Download the Jio Saavn music app on your android or iOS smartphone. …
- Step 2: Login using your ‘My Jio’ account credentials.
- Step 3: Search and select the song you wish to set as caller tune.
- Step 4: Hit the ‘Set as JioTune’ button a preview will pop up.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do you listen to music and talk on the phone at the same time?
Playing music or any other audio while on a phone call is easy:
- While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen.
- Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play.
- Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
19 янв. 2013 г.
Can you FaceTime and play music?
For your friend to hear your music, play it from a different device than the one you are using for FaceTime. … in FaceTime call, OS will lower the playback volume of your music, and send it only to the headphones connected to the phone.
Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
Watch videos or listen to music: The other person on the call won’t be able to hear any audio, even if you use speakerphone (we tested it). The audio reduces to background level, so you hear the other party. … You can shoot Live Photos while on a call, but the audio won’t record.
How do you remove a song when someone calls you?
To cancel the ringtone that the called party hears (you are the called party if somebody calls your phone) go to Settings > Device > Sound > Phone Ringtone > select None.
Can you still get ringback tones?
Ringback tones were incredibly trendy in the early and mid-2000’s, but have since tapered off nearly to oblivion. Though almost nobody is buying ringbacks anymore, plenty of people still have them from back in the day.