Students can view their moderated videos by going to my.flipgrid.com and using their email to access any videos they have submitted on Flipgrid. Students will also receive a confirmation email their video was submitted.
- 1 Who can view Flipgrid videos?
- 2 Why is my Flipgrid video not showing up?
- 3 Can students see each others work on Flipgrid?
- 4 What counts as a view on Flipgrid?
- 5 Is Flipgrid only video?
- 6 How do I make my Flipgrid videos private?
- 7 How do I approve Flipgrid video?
- 8 Is Flipgrid having issues today?
- 9 What does Frozen mean in Flipgrid?
- 10 Can you export Flipgrid videos?
- 11 Does Flipgrid have a time limit?
- 12 How do students use Flipgrid?
Who can view Flipgrid videos?
Only those with a Microsoft/Google email that matches the educator’s approved emails can open the Topic. Student Usernames — Students enter the Join Code or Link and input their Student Username, which is created and assigned by the educator. Public — Participants only need the Join Code or Link to view videos.
Why is my Flipgrid video not showing up?
Update to the latest browser version of choice. Flipgrid recommends using New Edge or Chrome. … Force quit the browser and try again (hold Command+Q on Mac, Alt+F4 on PC, close ALL windows on Chromebooks). Try another browser to see if the issue persists.
Can students see each others work on Flipgrid?
The teacher can share the link to a student’s topic with their parents or guardians so they can view their child’s work throughout the year. Since the topics can also be available to every student in the class, students can observe their classmates’ work.
What counts as a view on Flipgrid?
A view is counted immediately after someone opens the video as well as when someone scrolls past the video using the mobile app. If you have 30 students with 30 videos, you can quickly reach 900 total views.
Is Flipgrid only video?
In short, Flipgrid is a free, education-focused platform to create and share short videos. … The former is what the videos are about while the latter is where they’re shared and who they’re shared to and with.
How do I make my Flipgrid videos private?
To default submitted videos as hidden and only visible to the educator, turn on Video Moderation under Topic settings:
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- From the Discussions page, locate your Topic and expand the Actions menu to select Edit Topic.
How do I approve Flipgrid video?
Step 2: Hide or Activate (Approve) Student Videos
- Select a Grid by clicking its name.
- Scroll down to see a list of your Topics. …
- Scroll down to see a list of videos.
- Change Hidden to. …
- Ready to Activate/Approve multiple or all videos at once, select the checkbox, and the «Actions» drop-down menu to «Activate» the videos.
29 мар. 2020 г.
Is Flipgrid having issues today?
Flipgrid Status Dashboard
No incidents reported today.
What does Frozen mean in Flipgrid?
Flipgrid Support. Educators can freeze a Topic to prevent new videos from being submitted, while still allowing learners to access and view the video Responses already submitted.
Can you export Flipgrid videos?
If you are a student, you can download your videos from my.flipgrid.com. Educators can download, move, or duplicate, or delete videos at any time.
Does Flipgrid have a time limit?
Flipgrid allows up to 10-minute videos. Learn how to edit your Topic for up to 10 minutes here. If you and your students need longer videos, here are a few options: Submit multiple videos.
How do students use Flipgrid?
Students select a topic and then tap the green plus to start the record process. Record a video – flip the camera and pause while recording. Review the video – gain confidence with unlimited retakes. Take a selfie – customize the image to add style.