- 1 How do I record my screen with OBS?
- 2 How do I stream with OBS?
- 3 Can you record with OBS without streaming?
- 4 Why does OBS show a black screen?
- 5 Can you stream with one monitor?
- 6 How do I start streaming?
- 7 Is Streamlabs better than OBS?
- 8 Can I use Streamlabs OBS to record videos?
- 9 Does OBS record audio and video?
- 10 Does Windows 10 have screen recorder?
- 11 How do you record your screen on Windows 10?
- 12 Does OBS work on Windows 10?
How do I record my screen with OBS?
- The OBS interface. Screen Recording Quick Setup. …
- Scenes and sources in Open Broadcaster: currently on the default Scene. …
- Select Screen Capture (Linux) or Display Capture. …
- Looking good. …
- Still good. …
- Choose the destination for your video. …
- Ready to go! …
- All done.
25 июл. 2020 г.
How do I stream with OBS?
Open Broadcaster Software (Mac, PC, Linux)
- In OBS, click the Settings button in the lower right corner.
- Select “Stream” in the left-hand pane.
- Next to “Service” select Twitch.
- Next to “Stream Key,” enter the key you acquired from your Twitch dashboard.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
Can you record with OBS without streaming?
Recording Presentations with OBS
With OBS you can record your content without live streaming, which is a great way of preparing pre-recorded live presentations.
Why does OBS show a black screen?
However, in order for OBS to capture efficiently, OBS itself must be running on the same GPU as the image you wish to capture. If OBS is running on adapter A, and an image is being drawn on adapter B, you will get a black screen when trying to capture it.
Can you stream with one monitor?
Running a live stream with one monitor is possible. However, it limits your capability to view chat and recent events and can interrupt the action on the screen.
How do I start streaming?
Here are the very basics steps to start streaming on a desktop computer.
- Have an idea about the content you want to stream. …
- Gather, connect, and set up your gear. …
- Install the software and connect it to Twitch. …
- Add all the audio/video sources and visuals you plan to use. …
- Find the streaming settings that work for you.
4 февр. 2020 г.
Is Streamlabs better than OBS?
Streamlabs OBS is ultimately an advancement of OBS with increased functionality. Streamlabs OBS is essentially the same OBS code revamped with a better user experience. This software is also free and offers an even easier installation process than OBS.
Can I use Streamlabs OBS to record videos?
Although Streamlabs OBS is known in particular for its live streaming capabilities, it is also possible to record your computer screen as well. … Many of the settings we discuss here will have to be adjusted for performance and quality if you want to live stream and record at the same time.
Does OBS record audio and video?
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a free piece of software that is designed for streaming and recording audio and video sources on Mac or Windows. … The great thing about OBS (other than being free) is that it can record from almost any audio or video source, internal or external.
Does Windows 10 have screen recorder?
It’s well hidden, but Windows 10 has its own built-in screen recorder, intended for recording games. … Click ‘Start recording’ or tap [Windows]+[Alt]+[R] to start, then use the same shortcut when you’ve finished. Recorded videos will be saved in your Videos/Capture folder in MP4 format.
How do you record your screen on Windows 10?
How to record your screen in Windows 10
- Open the app you want to record. …
- Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
- Check the «Yes, this is a game» checkbox to load the Game Bar. …
- Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
22 дек. 2020 г.
Does OBS work on Windows 10?
As a standard Windows application, OBS should run fine on Windows 10 without any issues in the core program. However, OBS makes heavy use of advanced hardware features, particularly on your GPU such as texture sharing and hardware encoding. Windows 10 will come with new drivers for your hardware, including your GPU.