How do I temporarily disable WardWiz antivirus?
Set Active Scan Settings
On Taskbar, at right corner Right click on WardWiz Icon. The Right click setting menu appears, Point to WardWiz Active Scan, Active Scan Settings option appears. Click Enable Active Scan to keep the Active Scanning On. Click Disable for 15 Mins. to disable it for some time.
How do I install WardWiz antivirus on my laptop?
Installation Downloads Available on WardWiz Website
- Logon to www.wardwiz.com, the Home page opens.
- On WardWiz Home Page, click Download Trial if you wish to take a trial.
- On WardWiz Home Page, click Buy Now to download WardWiz installation files.
- The page with WardWiz variants appears, choose from WardWiz Essential, WardWiz Basic and click Buy now.
How do I activate WardWiz?
To register your WardWiz version use following procedure:
- On Taskbar, click Start button> All programs> WardWiz > WardWiz Icon, the WardWiz home screen appears.
- On home screen, click Home to confirm the right page.
- On home screen, click Register Now, the registration Window appears.
What is WardWiz?
WardWiz, an established brand from Germany in the IT security solutions’ arena has now traversed to India, bringing to its market a system essential package for personal and professional use of computer systems.
How do I disable Quick Heal antivirus temporarily?
It’s very easy. First, go to the taskbar of your computer, here you can see the Q-icon (Quick Heal icon). Right-click on it and select Disable Virus Protection. A dialog box will appear.
How do I turn my antivirus off?
Turn off antivirus protection in Windows Security
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run.