- 1 How do I unsubscribe from everybody on YouTube 2020?
- 2 How do I delete all subscriptions on Iphone?
- 3 How do I delete subscriptions on YouTube android?
- 4 How do I unsubscribe?
- 5 How do I manage my YouTube subscriptions 2020?
- 6 How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
- 7 Can you mass unsubscribe on YouTube?
- 8 How do you unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Iphone?
- 9 How long do expired subscriptions stay on iPhone?
- 10 How do I hide subscriptions on iPhone?
- 11 How do I manage subscriptions on iPhone?
How do I unsubscribe from everybody on YouTube 2020?
Now, you should see the list of all your subscribed channels on YouTube (if you’re on mobile then you’ll need to click on All at the top). What you can do is click on the grey Subscribed button and then click Unsubscribe from the “Unsubscribe from ?” pop-up.
How do I delete all subscriptions on Iphone?
How do I delete all subscriptions from an Apple ID? Go to settings, then click on Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Then go to subscriptions. Then click on the subscription(s) that you want to cancel.
How do I delete subscriptions on YouTube android?
How to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on the mobile app
- Launch the YouTube app and tap the word Subscriptions on the bottom tool bar.
- Tap the three dots below the right corner of a video from the channel in question. Tap the three dots next to a video on the Subscriptions tab. …
- Tap Unsubscribe on the pop-up menu.
26 сент. 2019 г.
How do I unsubscribe?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I manage my YouTube subscriptions 2020?
About This Article
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the Subscriptions tab.
- Tap ALL.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap DONE to save your subscription settings.
5 мар. 2021 г.
How do I unsubscribe from all YouTube channels on mobile?
Unsubscribe From YouTube Channels On Android App
- Start by opening the “YouTube app” and click on “Subscriptions” from the bottom.
- Under “Subscriptions,” you need to click on “All,” and you will be able to see the lists of all your “Subscribed YouTube Channels.”
8 дек. 2019 г.
Can you mass unsubscribe on YouTube?
Unfortunately, YouTube does not have a native option to mass unsubscribe from channels because it does not want you to do it.
How do you unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on Iphone?
Unsubscribe to a channel
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to a video whose channel you want to unsubscribe to.
- Under the video player, tap Subscribed. Unsubscribe.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll get a notification confirming you’ve unsubscribed.
How long do expired subscriptions stay on iPhone?
Expired subscriptions are removed after one year from date of expiration.
How do I hide subscriptions on iPhone?
If you’re not already signed in, click Sign In at the bottom of the sidebar, then enter your Apple ID and password. Click your name at the bottom of the sidebar. Your purchased apps appear. , then choose Hide Purchase.
How do I manage subscriptions on iPhone?
Open Settings. Select Users & Accounts, then select your account. Select Subscriptions. Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription.