There is no undo merge command, it has to be done manually. First go to Settings>icloud and scroll to the bottom of the page. Tap Delete to disconnect from your brother’s icloud account — this will not delete data in his account or devices. Then you can go through the contacts and delete the ones you don’t want.
- 1 How do I separate iPhones from the same Apple ID?
- 2 How do I remove previous owner from Apple ID?
- 3 What happens if two phones have the same Apple ID?
- 4 Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
- 5 How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
- 6 How do I delete an Apple ID that is not mine?
- 7 How do I sign out of someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
- 8 How do I separate my iPhone and iPad?
- 9 Why are my two iPhones linked?
- 10 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 11 Can I have 2 Apple accounts?
- 12 What happens if I share my Apple ID?
- 13 How do I separate my Apple devices?
How do I separate iPhones from the same Apple ID?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices.
How do I remove previous owner from Apple ID?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
5 дек. 2016 г.
What happens if two phones have the same Apple ID?
If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID. You can use your phone number to use FaceTime on the iPhone.
Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
When you set up Family Sharing, make sure that everyone uses their own Apple ID. Your Apple ID is the account you use to access all Apple services, including Family Sharing. Everyone in your family needs to join Family Sharing using their own Apple ID.
How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
3 февр. 2021 г.
How do I delete an Apple ID that is not mine?
Hold your finger down on the app, until it ‘jiggles’. Then, tap the ‘X’ in the corner of the App. You may get another prompt, asking you to confirm the deletion. You can’t remove someone else’s Apple ID.
How do I sign out of someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
Go to the Apple ID Account page and click “Forgot ID or Password”. Enter your Apple ID and select the “Reset Password” option. In the next window, you’ll be asked to enter the “Recovery Key”.
How do I separate my iPhone and iPad?
How to disconnect your iPhone and iPad by turning off Handoff
- On the iPhone or iPad, start the Settings app.
- Tap «General.»
- Tap «Handoff.»
- Turn off Handoff by swiping the button to the left.
28 авг. 2019 г.
Settings-wise, the reason the phones actually ring together is due to a new feature FaceTime called iPhone Cellular Calls, but the underlying cause is more relevant, and that is the sharing of a single iCloud and/or Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
Can I have 2 Apple accounts?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
You shouldn’t share your Apple ID with anyone else. It provides access to personal information including contacts, photos, device backups, and more. Sharing your Apple ID with someone else means you’re giving them access to all your personal content, and it may lead to confusion about who actually owns the account.
How do I separate my Apple devices?
Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
24 сент. 2020 г.