You can use either your McAfee account details or your mobile number to sign in. Select your McAfee Mobile Security account. On the Lock page, tap Unlock. An unlock command is sent to the device.
- 1 How do I unlock my McAfee device lock?
- 2 How do I recover my McAfee account?
- 3 How do I reset my McAfee pin?
- 4 How do I find my McAfee pin?
- 5 How do I stop my computer from unlocking?
- 6 How do you disable McAfee?
- 7 Is McAfee worth the money?
- 8 How do I know when my McAfee will expire?
- 9 Do I need McAfee with Windows 10?
- 10 What do you do when you forget your phone PIN?
- 11 How do I activate McAfee mobile security?
- 12 How do I get McAfee off my phone?
- 13 How do I find my phone with McAfee?
- 14 How do I find my PIN code for T Mobile?
How do I unlock my McAfee device lock?
Option 1: Recover PIN from your device. NOTE: The options you see vary depending on your MMS version and your Android version.
- Go to McAfeeMobileSecurity.com.
- Click Find Device.
- Select Email address.
- Type in: Your registered email address. Your password.
- Click Log In.
- Click Settings.
- Click Change PIN.
- Follow the prompts.
How do I recover my McAfee account?
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Hover your mouse over My Account.
- Click My Account.
- Under the Log In button: Click Forgot Your Password?
- Type your registered email address.
- Click Send Email.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject: Reset your McAfee password.
- Click the link in this email to reset your password. NOTES:
How do I reset my McAfee pin?
Go to https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com.
- Log on using your McAfee Mobile Security user name and PIN, or your McAfee email address and password.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings.
- Click Change PIN and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I find my McAfee pin?
To request the Support PIN from the website
- Go to www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com.
- Click Log In.
- Select Mobile number, and click Forgot your PIN.
- Type the following information into the relevant fields: Your mobile number. …
- Select the box that says My device is locked.
- Click Send me the link. The Support PIN is sent to you.
How do I stop my computer from unlocking?
- Click «Start | Control Panel | System and Security | Power Options.»
- Click “Require a password on wakeup” in the task pane of the «Select a power plan» page.
- Click the bubble next to “Don’t require a password” on the «Define power buttons and turn on password protection» page.
How do you disable McAfee?
How to disable McAfee SecurityCenter
- Right-click the McAfee icon at the bottom-right corner of your Windows Desktop.
- Select Change settings > Real-time Scanning from the menu.
- In the Real-Time Scanning status window, click the Turn off button.
- You can now specify when you want Real-Time Scanning to resume.
Is McAfee worth the money?
Yes. McAfee is a good antivirus and worth the investment. It offers an extensive security suite that will keep your computer safe from malware and other online threats. It works really well on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS and the McAfee LiveSafe plan works on an unlimited number of personal devices.
How do I know when my McAfee will expire?
Online McAfee Account
- Navigate to the McAfee My Account login page in your Web browser (see link in Resources).
- Enter your email address and password, and then sign in to your McAfee account.
- Click your computer name on the My Account page to view your license expiration date.
Do I need McAfee with Windows 10?
Windows 10 designed in a way that out of the box it has all required security features to protect you against cyber-threats including malwares. You won’t need any other Anti-Malware including McAfee.
What do you do when you forget your phone PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I activate McAfee mobile security?
I have an Android device. Open the Android Settings app. Select Apps (or Applications depending on your device). Select McAfee Mobile Security.
When you are prompted to create a six-digit PIN:
- Type your email address registered with McAfee.
- Type a new PIN of your choice.
- Tap Next.
How do I get McAfee off my phone?
NOTE: McAfee Mobile Security can’t be uninstalled, if it came preinstalled on your Android device.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Apps or Applications, depending on your device.
- Tap Installed Applications/Manage Applications.
- Select McAfee Mobile Security.
- Tap Options, and then select Uninstall or Remove.
How do I find my phone with McAfee?
Turn on GPS (this step is the only requirement for devices running Android versions earlier than 5.0).
- Open McAfee Mobile Security.
- Tap Notifications.
- Select Find your lost device to directly open the device Settings/Location configuration page.
- Turn GPS On.
How do I find my PIN code for T Mobile?
PIN number can be reset following these steps: Log in to My T-Mobile and click PROFILE.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Click T-Mobile ID.
- Click Edit next to PIN/Passcode.
- If you haven’t already verified a One-Time PIN, click Text message.