Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
- 1 Can I uninstall iOS 14?
- 2 How do you delete the iOS 14 update?
- 3 How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
- 4 How do I uninstall an iOS update?
- 5 What will be in iOS 14?
- 6 How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
- 7 How do I roll back an iPhone update?
- 8 Can you undo an update on iPhone?
- 9 Is iOS 14 beta safe?
- 10 Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
- 11 How do you uninstall a software update?
- 12 How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
Can I uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad — but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do you delete the iOS 14 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
What will be in iOS 14?
iOS 14 Features
- Compatibility with all devices able to run iOS 13.
- Home screen redesign with widgets.
- New App Library.
- App Clips.
- No full screen calls.
- Privacy enhancements.
- Translate app.
- Cycling and EV routes.
7 дней назад
How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles. …
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
30 окт. 2020 г.
How do I roll back an iPhone update?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Can you undo an update on iPhone?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
Is iOS 14 beta safe?
And that is why Apple strongly recommend that no one installs beta iOS on their “main” iPhone. If you do want to test the iOS 14 beta, you can do it more safely by following these guidelines: Use a spare phone. Do not install iOS on your main phone because there is always a risk it may stop working or break.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do you uninstall a software update?
Removing the system software update notification icon
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap the menu (three vertical dots), then tap Show system.
- Find and tap Software update.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR DATA.
29 мар. 2019 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.