Choose «Apps & Notifications,» then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap «See all apps,» «All apps,» or «App info» from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap «Uninstall,» then tap «OK» to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
- 1 Can I uninstall YouTube?
- 2 What happens if I uninstall YouTube?
- 3 How do I install YouTube on my Android phone?
- 4 Can I delete an app and reinstall it?
- 5 How do I reinstall Youtube?
- 6 What apps can I delete on Android?
- 7 How do I permanently disable YouTube app?
- 8 How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
- 9 How do I undo a force stop app?
- 10 How do I uninstall Play store?
- 11 Where is manage apps on Android?
- 12 Why can’t I install YouTube on my Android?
- 13 Why does my YouTube not work?
- 14 Why cant I download YouTube on my Android?
Can I uninstall YouTube?
The Android system is powered by Google and the YouTube app comes bundled with the system. … You can remove the YouTube app from the phone through an uninstall process. You can add and remove most apps at will on the Android system.
What happens if I uninstall YouTube?
Removing YouTube won’t affect on working of phone. As phone is rooted you can remove YouTube, but issue is being a Google app, playstore will try to install it again. Try freezing the app .
How do I install YouTube on my Android phone?
How to download YouTube on Android
- Open the Google Play (or Play Market);
- Type YouTubein the Search section;
- Tap the app icon to open its page;
- Tap the Buy button;
- Complete the purchase;
- Tap on Install.
Can I delete an app and reinstall it?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again.
How do I reinstall Youtube?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
What apps can I delete on Android?
Here are five apps you should delete immediately.
- Apps that claim to save RAM. Apps running in the background eat up your RAM and use battery life, even if they’re on standby. …
- Clean Master (or any cleaning app) …
- 3. Facebook. …
- Difficult to delete manufacturer bloatware. …
- Battery savers.
30 апр. 2020 г.
How do I permanently disable YouTube app?
- Go to settings.
- Go to the application section.
- Swipe or select «all» under the applications section.
- Search for YouTube.
- Click on it and select uninstall all updates and then select disable.
- This will remove the application from your device..
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
To remove such apps, you need to revoke administrator permission, using the steps below.
- Launch Settings on your Android.
- Head to the Security section. Here, look for the Device administrators tab.
- Tap the app name and press Deactivate. You can now uninstall the app regularly.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I undo a force stop app?
The first one would be ‘Force Stop’ and the second would be ‘Uninstall’. Click on ‘Force Stop’ button and the app will be stopped. Then go to ‘Menu’ option and click on the app you have stopped. It’ll reopen or restart.
How do I uninstall Play store?
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to Settings on your phone;
- Tap on Google;
- Tap on Connected Apps;
- Select the app you want to remove;
- Tap Disconnect;
- Tap Disconnect again;
- You may have to check a box to delete all activities. After that, it’s gone.
10 июн. 2019 г.
Where is manage apps on Android?
To access it, go to Settings, scroll down the list of options to Application Manager, and tap it (on some devices, you may have to tap Applications and then Manage or Manage Applications). With Application Manager open, you can swipe to reveal three columns of apps: Downloaded, Running, and All.
Why can’t I install YouTube on my Android?
If you cannot update your app, it’s most likely that your version of Android OS no longer supports the newer version of the YouTube app. To make sure you have access to the latest Android YouTube app, update to the latest Android OS.
Why does my YouTube not work?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Why cant I download YouTube on my Android?
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to App & notifications or Apps. Step 2: Under All apps, tap on YouTube. Tap on Storage for YouTube. … Step 5: If you are still unable to download or update YouTube, clear cache, and data for Play Store and Play Services by repeating the above steps.