Double click on a computer go to Applications and navigate to the specific application that you wanted to uninstall. Under the Uninstall column you’ll see listed the uninstall string. Now, not every uninstall string as listed is silent.
- 1 How do I uninstall a program that doesn’t show up?
- 2 How do I get rid of silent EXE?
- 3 How do I force a program to uninstall from command prompt?
- 4 How do I uninstall a program remotely?
- 5 How do I force uninstall a program?
- 6 How do I hide installed apps in Control Panel?
- 7 What is a silent uninstall?
- 8 How do I run a program silently?
- 9 How do I delete an EXE file?
- 10 How do I force uninstall a program on Windows 10?
- 11 How do I uninstall msiexec?
- 12 How do I delete a folder using command prompt?
- 13 How can I uninstall a program from multiple computers remotely?
- 14 How do I uninstall a program from WMIC?
- 15 How do I uninstall a program from PsExec?
How do I uninstall a program that doesn’t show up?
- Uninstall the Program. The installation program may detect that this program is already installed on your computer and provide an option to uninstall it. …
- Run the Uninstall Program Included in the Uninstall Folder. …
- Use the Uninstall Command Displayed in the Registry. …
- Shorten the Registry Key Name.
How do I get rid of silent EXE?
Use Ultimate Silent Switch Finder (USSF) to find the switches you need to do a silent install with exe installers. if it’s a 32-bit application running on a 64-bit OS. The /X switch tells it to uninstall, the /Q switch tells it to do it quietly.
How do I force a program to uninstall from command prompt?
The removal can also be triggered from the command line. Open the Command Prompt as administrator and type “msiexec /x “ followed by the name of the “. msi” file used by the program that you want to remove. You can also add other command line parameters to control the way the uninstall is done.
How do I uninstall a program remotely?
How to: Uninstall software remotely using the command line
- Step 1: Open CMD. In order to remove the program via the command line, first of all run it as an administrator. …
- Step 2: Type wmic. …
- Step 3: Enter the command product get name. …
- Step 4: Enter the command: product where name = ”program name” call uninstall.
20 февр. 2019 г.
How do I force uninstall a program?
Uninstall folder in Windows Registry. Windows Registry display name. Delete the keys that show your program’s name under DisplayName by right-clicking on the items and selecting Delete. Now your program won’t appear on the Add/Remove programs list.
How do I hide installed apps in Control Panel?
To hide an application, all you need to do is select it from the list then right-click and select the Hide option. Similarly, you can disable hiding and make the application visible again in uninstall lists. It also supports disabling the Programs and Features page, to do so enable the checkbox above the program list.
What is a silent uninstall?
A silent uninstall is a type of command for a computer program that causes the program to uninstall without displaying progress or indication of the process to the computer user.
How do I run a program silently?
To run silent installations:
- Open a command prompt.
- Navigate to the directory of the Smart View installer.
- Run the installation commands; for example: To install in the default directory, run: SmartView.exe /s. To install in another directory, run: SmartView.exe /s /v» INSTALLDIR=<target path>»
How do I delete an EXE file?
Go to your recycle bin and open it by double clicking on your left mouse button; in the recycle bin, choose the . EXE file and right click on the file with your mouse. Then choose the delete option to fully remove the . EXE file.
How do I force uninstall a program on Windows 10?
Method II — Run the uninstall from Control Panel
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Select Apps and Features from the left hand side menu.
- Select the Program or App you want to uninstall from the list that appears.
- Click on the uninstall button that shows under the selected program or app.
How do I uninstall msiexec?
- If you have access to the original MSI used for the installation, you can simply right click it in Windows Explorer and select Uninstall.
- As stated above you can do the same by command line: msiexec /x filename.msi /q.
22 дек. 2015 г.
How do I delete a folder using command prompt?
To remove a directory, just use the command rmdir <directory name> . Note: Any directories deleted with the rmdir command cannot be recovered.
How can I uninstall a program from multiple computers remotely?
How to: Uninstall Software Remotely from Multiple Computers in Bulk
- Step 1: STEP1: Signup for an Account at Action1. …
- Step 2: STEP2: Install Action1 Connector. …
- Step 3: STEP3: Specify the Scope of Managed Computers. …
- Step 4: STEP4: Scan Your Network in Real-Time. …
- Step 5: STEP5: Uninstall the Software.
13 февр. 2019 г.
How do I uninstall a program from WMIC?
Command Line to Uninstall a Program using WMIC
- Open a CMD prompt running as an admin.
- Figure out the EXACT name of the program by having WMIC produce a list: wmic product get name.
- Use WMIC PRODUCT NAME command to remove the program you want. wmic product where name =»<PROGRAM NAME HERE>» call uninstall /nointeractive.
How do I uninstall a program from PsExec?
Uninstall the software
- Open an administrative command prompt on your machine where you have copied PSEXEC.
- Run the following command. psexec \remotecomputername msiexec /x /q pathtotheMSIfile.
5 июн. 2014 г.