- 1 How can I unblock my account?
- 2 How do I know my line is blocked?
- 3 How can I send a message to someone who blocked me on line?
- 4 How do I block a line account?
- 5 Why is my account being blocked?
- 6 What do I do if my bank account is blocked?
- 7 How can you contact someone who blocked you?
- 8 What happens when you delete someone on line?
- 9 Can I have two line accounts?
- 10 What happens if I send a text to someone who blocked me?
- 11 What happens when you send a message to someone who blocked you?
- 12 Should you contact someone who blocked you?
- 13 How can I block my SIM card?
- 14 What happens when you hide a friend on line?
- 15 How can you tell if someone is using Line app?
How can I unblock my account?
Find blocked accounts or unblock someone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under «Contacts,» tap Blocked.
- You’ll find a list of accounts you blocked across Google products.
How do I know my line is blocked?
Tap on the profile of the person who you think may block you. Another window will pop up and you need to tap the home logo which will bring you to the person’s home page in Line. If it says «There are no shared moment, yet», however you could see the person posts in his/her homepage, then you have been blocked.
How can I send a message to someone who blocked me on line?
How to send a message to the person who block you on LINE
- Today’s topic is “How to send a message to the person who block you on LINE”.
- If you are blocked on LINE.
- You cannot send a message on “Chats” on LINE.
- Yes! …
- This is how to send a message to the person who block you.
- Tap “More” icon and then “Add Friends” to start with.
- Tap “Create a Group”
- You are ready now!
6 июл. 2016 г.
How do I block a line account?
To block an account:
- Tap the Home/Friends tab > your friend list.
- Tap and hold the name of the account that you want to block.
- Tap Block > Block.
Why is my account being blocked?
Your account might be blocked due to two major reasons. You might have either exceeded your account storage or a suspicious spam activity might have been detected in your account. Refer this help page to learn about unblocking accounts.
What do I do if my bank account is blocked?
If your account is frozen because of activity you know is legitimate, go to the bank with proof. If you can show that there’s no reason for the freeze, the bank will probably release the suspension and grant you full access to the account again.
How can you contact someone who blocked you?
In case of an Android Phone, open the Phone > tap on More (or 3-dot icon) > Settings in the drop-down menu. On the pop-up, tap on Hide Number > Cancel to come out of the Caller ID Menu. After hiding Caller ID, make a call to the person that has blocked your number and you should be able to reach the person.
What happens when you delete someone on line?
This person will no longer be able to communicate with you in any way (video, text, or call). They will no longer appear on your friend list. Instead, you can find them on your list of blocked users.
Can I have two line accounts?
-LINE accounts are restricted to one account per device (on which the smartphone version (iOS or Android) of the LINE app has been installed). LINE provides multiple security mechanisms to ensure the safety of your LINE account.
What happens if I send a text to someone who blocked me?
The person whose number you’ve blocked won’t receive any sign that their message to you was blocked; their text will simply sit there looking as though it were sent and not yet delivered, but in fact, it will be lost to the ether.
What happens when you send a message to someone who blocked you?
If an Android user has blocked you, Lavelle says, “your text messages will go through as usual; they just won’t be delivered to the Android user.” It’s the same as an iPhone, but without the “delivered” notification (or lack thereof) to clue you in.
Should you contact someone who blocked you?
So leaving them alone is key to having a chance of getting your ex back. … When an ex has blocked you, you must go into full-fledged use of the no contact rule which means that you don’t communicate with them in any way at all. No texts, messaging, or calling from another phone number or app.
How can I block my SIM card?
1 – Contact your telecoms providers: they can block your SIM card and thereby prevent any fraudulent use. You will be asked for your telephone number, proof of ID and your client code. 2 – File a police report as soon as possible, including a description of your handset, and the serial and/or IMEI code.
What happens when you hide a friend on line?
The following happens when you hide a friend. — You can still receive chat messages from them. — They will not be appear on your friends list, and will be moved to the Hidden Users list. — You will see their profile and Timeline updates.
How can you tell if someone is using Line app?
The quickest way to determine if someone is online is to send the person a message and check if he or she reads it. You can also go to the person’s timeline and look for the latest posts. To navigate to their timeline, tap on the user’s profile and select Posts from the bottom left.