Click the Settings and More (ellipsis) button on the top-right corner. Select the Settings option. Click on Default browser. Under the “Internet Explorer compatibility” section, turn on the “Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode” toggle switch.
- 1 How do I turn my Internet Explorer back on?
- 2 How do I use Internet Explorer mode?
- 3 What is Internet Explorer mode?
- 4 Why is my Internet Explorer icon not working?
- 5 What happens when you reset Internet Explorer settings?
- 6 Where did my Internet Explorer go?
- 7 What browser am I using on this computer?
- 8 Do I need Internet Explorer if I have Microsoft edge?
- 9 Can I use Internet Explorer instead of Microsoft edge?
- 10 Can I still use Internet Explorer with Windows 10?
- 11 What is F12 in Internet Explorer?
- 12 How do I open debugger in Internet Explorer?
- 13 What to do if Internet Explorer is not working?
- 14 What do I do when Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage?
- 15 How do I troubleshoot Internet Explorer?
How do I turn my Internet Explorer back on?
The first approach to reinstalling Internet Explorer is actually almost the exact reverse of what we just did. Go back to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Turn Windows features on or off, and in there, check the Internet Explorer box. Click OK and Internet Explorer should be reinstalled.
How do I use Internet Explorer mode?
Open up the browser, and visit the following address: edge://flags/#edge-internet-explorer-integration.
- You should then see a line on the top saying Enable IE Integration.
- You’ll want to click on the box next to that line and select IE Mode from the dropdown menu.
- Create a shortcut for Edge on your desktop.
16 янв. 2020 г.
What is Internet Explorer mode?
Understanding IE mode
IE mode allows enterprises to specify a list of web sites that only work in Internet Explorer 11. When you navigate to these web sites in Microsoft Edge (Chromium), an instance of Internet Explorer 11 runs and renders the site in a tab.
Why is my Internet Explorer icon not working?
If some add-on is causing your IE browser not working properly, resetting IE to its default settings should fix the issue. To do so: Make sure Internet Explorer is closed. Search Windows for Internet Options and select the matching result.
What happens when you reset Internet Explorer settings?
Resetting Internet Explorer will not delete your bookmarks, but it will disable add-ons and restore security, privacy and other settings to their defaults. The process will clear all your saved passwords.
Where did my Internet Explorer go?
Internet Explorer can be found in «Windows Accessories» under «All apps» in Start. It is not pinned to Start nor the Taskbar. Click «All apps».
What browser am I using on this computer?
How can I tell which browser version I am using? In the browser’s toolbar, click on “Help»or the Settings icon. Click the menu option that begins “About” and you’ll see what type and version of browser you are using.
Do I need Internet Explorer if I have Microsoft edge?
Even though Edge is a web browser, like Google Chrome and the latest Firefox release, it does not support NPAPI plug-ins needed to run applications like Topaz Elements. The Edge icon, a blue letter «e,» is similar to the Internet Explorer icon, but they are separate applications.
Can I use Internet Explorer instead of Microsoft edge?
No need to turn off Edge. Just make Internet Explorer the default browser and use it instead of Edge. If you are using Edge and want to use IE11, click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner and select Open with Internet Explorer.
Can I still use Internet Explorer with Windows 10?
Internet Explorer 11 is a built-in feature of Windows 10, so there’s nothing you need to install. Select Internet Explorer (Desktop app) from the results. … If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature.
What is F12 in Internet Explorer?
The F12 tools screen
F12 tools provide a set of tools that you can use to design, debug, or view webpage source code and behavior. F12 tools can be opened in a separate window or pinned to the bottom of the webpage that you’re debugging.
How do I open debugger in Internet Explorer?
The first step is to launch the app in Internet Explorer and open up the Developer Tools. You can do this with the keyboard using the F12 key or by selecting “F12 Developer Tools” in the “Tools” menu. The Developer Tools will now be open inside the browser tab, and the DOM Explorer tab will be active.
What to do if Internet Explorer is not working?
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box, select Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, select Close > OK.
- Restart your PC to apply the changes.
What do I do when Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage?
SOLVED: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
- Method 1: Reset Internet Explorer.
- Method 2: Verify Proxy Settings.
- Method 3: Check IP Address.
- Method 4: Reboot Router/Modem.
- Method 5: Reset Windows Socket TCP/IP Stack.
- Method 6: Disable Enhanced Protected Mode (For Windows 8)
How do I troubleshoot Internet Explorer?
Close Internet Explorer, then open one Internet Explorer window and try again. If the issue persists, make sure your Internet Explorer has not been hijacked.
All Internet Explorer users
- Try pressing F5 key to refresh the problem page.
- Close all but one Internet Explorer window.
- Clear your Internet browser history.
31 дек. 2020 г.